The REAL Beta Numbers Thread

You would think with that many keys running about there would be tons to give out.
ØØØØØØØØ
If the developers deliver on this game, which I know they worked hard for, it would devour the whole action-rpg community. These massive numbers for a beta are just the beginning, hopefully.
there are so much "closed beta" acounts that its actually caynda open
maybe we will get to the open and start playing?
ill be glad to just move to the open one
do that open beta already, it is a pain in the ass knowing that you are so close to open beta but you havent got any beta key till the last month, it's a shame to buy a beta key this last manth (although i cant because i dont have bank account neither there is paysafe option) (hopefully last)
Good luck everyone!
Updated

Estimated count from the numbers is now just over 100,000 possible beta accounts.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Updated.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
Updated.

That looks like a lot of your work and time went into this!

I hope you dont do the same kind of thing with monsters you have slain.^^

Updated with Chris' recent announcement that 50,000 accounts have pre-purchased. That brings the total estimate near 150,000 possible beta accounts, about 1/3 of all accounts.
Updated with info spanning the weekend stress test. In the past 6 days, more than 38,000 new accounts were created!
A long-term update, with over 25,000 new beta accounts activated by the timer alone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info