Expensive Bottled Water

"
ampdecay wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:
My years in Florida are far behind me (vacation there once or twice a year). I live in rural Massachusetts now and this last winter went on forever. Down to -27c several times and tons of snow. SUCKED!

This Spring hasn't been too bad, but right now my planned first fishing trip in on hold. Raining and 7c. I prefer much warmer when out on a mountain top lake. The rain? I got water proof gear.

But as bad as the winters can be, I much prefer it over Florida. The views are stunningly beautiful compared to Florida's blah interior.

That is what a lot of people say, and I tell them I'm never leaving Florida because of all the states I've been to I find it to be the most diverse and beautiful!!!!

From the sand scrubs to the oak hammicks, swamps, mangroves, everglades, beaches, coral reefs, inter coastal water ways, pine forests, Florida is literally the most bio-diverse place on the planet.

You can keep your simple mountain views, I need variety in my life.

http://www.fark.com/topic/florida/
HAIL SATAN!
Simple mountain views....

About a mile from my house.

I lived in Florida for several years and go back frequently. But my opinion is that Florida is mostly blah compared to where I now reside.

I am not saying Florida sucks! Don't live there! But I love rural New England and its simple views.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info