Expensive Bottled Water

"

Watch the Penn and Teller bullshit episode about this. They're all basically tap water. Yes, event he ones supposedly extracted from hidden springs that formed from the ice thawing from Mount Everest and running down the mountain.
I saw that episode.

But what the article is actually pointing out is the stupid rich (usually second or third generation rich) will buy anything if you tell them that it is exclusive.

"
Moonyu wrote:
I saw that episode.

But what the article is actually pointing out is the stupid rich (usually second or third generation rich) will buy anything if you tell them that it is exclusive.

Makes me want to put tap water in bottles and putting an expensive looking label on it and sell it for 100€ a bottle. Then again there are not many rich folks around here, just poor people who shop at aldi and lidl.

BTW, there is a difference in water tastes, i drank tap water and it tastes like crap, i prefer to buy san pellegrino for 1 euro a bottle and it tastes a little sweeter.
I grew up in Florida drinking water from the hose outside. I still drink from the tap a my house. (Our water tested extremely clean when we bought the house. Good old well water.)

But buy bottled water? Only if I'm traveling. I guess local conditions can make a difference.
"
Moonyu wrote:
I grew up in Florida drinking water from the hose outside. I still drink from the tap a my house. (Our water tested extremely clean when we bought the house. Good old well water.)

But buy bottled water? Only if I'm traveling. I guess local conditions can make a difference.

They sure do, my previous residence had better tasting tap water than the place i live in now.
just goes to show that Japanese are, in fact, a bunch of fucking morons
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
"
Moonyu wrote:
I saw that episode.

The first few in the list actually were deserving of the price due to the gold in the water, like number 1, or because the container is designed by some big shot. The last 5? Don't believe where they're sourcing the water. As for buying bottled water, only when I'm travelig and I forgot to bring my own.
"
Moonyu wrote:

God I love living in Florida for this reason

also Zephyrhills water is the best bottled water ever
S L O W E R
"
ampdecay wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:

God I love living in Florida for this reason

also Zephyrhills water is the best bottled water ever

So jealous, i wish i was in the US right now evne though i heard its cold there now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info