1.1.3 Contains Two Vaal Auras

"
t_golgari wrote:
"
DB_Blackheart wrote:
In the past; I would have said this was totally useless; But my recent time in LoL suggests otherwise; 6 seconds of "Hahaha; cant hit me bitch" is pretty OP
I'm betting this gets nerf'd soon xD

My thought's exactly. All the peoople whining about this skill and other vaal skills have never really tried them. Slap incresed duration on it, level it up (we don't know if that increases the uptime, maybe quality does) and use it for bossencounters. It's pretty good.

Vaal skills need to be managed properly, you need to know what you are doing. I did a 2 exiles, 2 bosses map yesterday, and I had my vaal cyclone ready for all three of them. I did not use it on one of the exiles, because I wanted mobility in the end, but usually I have 4-6 uses in my vaal cyclone per map, and that requires 64 souls. It's well balanced, just not OP as f**k.

since when can u make quality vaal gems ;)?
IGN: UbogiMurarz
Hi

New belts would be interesting. I have thought for a long time of a belt with sockets and a belt with 1 extra flask slot.

-Belt with extra flask slot as its extra feature
-Belt with 2 linked white sockets and 1 less flask

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
*Knows it's not the suggestion thread but is in agreement with the post above, likes the idea of a belt that reduces the number of flask slots as part of its effect*
Vaal auras OP.
I see wings?
CASUAL GAMER
"
gandalf22 wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Moose65 wrote:
GGG, please consider adding sockets to belts (and please don't do it the same way you did unset rings........).

This would help out a lot, especially since some skills don't need supports, but the way sockets were handled in rings makes it difficult to use those.

I've often wondered why there are not sockets in belts.

because belt carry flasks

Well now isn't that weird......I can still use my flasks without my belt.

Derpa derp.

"
adi00000 wrote:
since when can u make quality vaal gems ;)?

Vaal Orb a 20Q Discipline Gem and pray to RNGesus.
Last edited by Moose65 on Apr 27, 2014, 10:53:01 PM
surprise patch now? :)
Hope there's a color selection for seraph wings, white maybe to match the elite armor set.
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

New belts would be interesting. I have thought for a long time of a belt with sockets and a belt with 1 extra flask slot.

-Belt with extra flask slot as its extra feature
-Belt with 2 linked white sockets and 1 less flask

cheers

+1
"
Bunnu wrote:
Also I kinda thought we'd never see wing microtransactions because they'd inevitably be fancier than the $900 conqueror back attachments...guess I was wrong?

Yeah, this is a little upsetting, but I'm still happy supporting GGG. They gotta do what they gotta do to keep players interested. I still have my legendary portal and in-game portrait :D.
Last edited by zerodin11 on Apr 29, 2014, 9:03:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info