1.1.3 Contains Two Vaal Auras

It would be better if that auras consume 1 soul per 1 sec for example. So we would have 16 sec already. That would be good. And it could stay active as long as you collect souls without need to reactivate it again.
Thought about it and 16 may be too much. Even 2 souls per second would be fine.
Last edited by Erehr on Apr 26, 2014, 3:06:17 PM
again...more bullshit added to the game instead of working on some meaningful issues.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
and the mana cost?
IGN: Narbays
6 sec isn't that bad as it only requires 24 sould, i can see it being up most of the time really, or all the time with inc duration
In the past; I would have said this was totally useless; But my recent time in LoL suggests otherwise; 6 seconds of "Hahaha; cant hit me bitch" is pretty OP
I'm betting this gets nerf'd soon xD
"
DB_Blackheart wrote:
In the past; I would have said this was totally useless; But my recent time in LoL suggests otherwise; 6 seconds of "Hahaha; cant hit me bitch" is pretty OP
I'm betting this gets nerf'd soon xD

My thought's exactly. All the peoople whining about this skill and other vaal skills have never really tried them. Slap incresed duration on it, level it up (we don't know if that increases the uptime, maybe quality does) and use it for bossencounters. It's pretty good.

Vaal skills need to be managed properly, you need to know what you are doing. I did a 2 exiles, 2 bosses map yesterday, and I had my vaal cyclone ready for all three of them. I did not use it on one of the exiles, because I wanted mobility in the end, but usually I have 4-6 uses in my vaal cyclone per map, and that requires 64 souls. It's well balanced, just not OP as f**k.
"
Antigegner wrote:
again...more bullshit added to the game instead of working on some meaningful issues.

dont play it then .. this new patch is awesome and it will help the league to keep alive as is it right now .
OMFG please no wing microtransaction - game will be horrible with wings and stuff like them plz no wing microtransaction-

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Copy-pasting Diablo III crap into MTX dont bring you back players...
▄█▀█▀█
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Moose65 wrote:
GGG, please consider adding sockets to belts (and please don't do it the same way you did unset rings........).

This would help out a lot, especially since some skills don't need supports, but the way sockets were handled in rings makes it difficult to use those.

I've often wondered why there are not sockets in belts.

because belt carry flasks
ign:legomanG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info