*Too much clutter!* Cheap and effective triple arc totem witch farming build. 300%+ rarity find.

"
LuqiiThas wrote:
Already complete this skill tree passive:

and now? where do I assign?

MORE DAMAGE of course!
ive played this build but its hard to play with the given uniques and build leaves you with almost no life nor any helpfull energie shield so its good for lower lvl loot runs but running this on low life mode on merciless say piety runs will have you die a lot.

still had fun tho with this ARC is a gem i liked ever since starting this game.
Last edited by tntkiller on Jun 2, 2014, 10:46:28 AM
"
tntkiller wrote:
ive played this build but its hard to play with the given uniques and build leaves you with almost no life nor any helpfull energie shield so its good for lower lvl loot runs but running this on low life mode on merciless say piety runs will have you die a lot.

still had fun tho with this ARC is a gem i liked ever since starting this game.

Piety runs are great on this build. I have been doing since hit level 70 (at lvl80 right now) and I am only dying occasionally to Kole and maybe a rare tentacle miscreation once in a while. Very little chaos damage to deal with.

But maps.....that's a weakness for sure with this build. I would imagine Dominus runs are too risky as well. Piety is very likely the sweet spot for this build.

I cant use Clarity + Discipline. insufficient mana. Only have 500 of mana. Why?
I can only use one aura
this character sucks, really sucks.
"
LuqiiThas wrote:
I cant use Clarity + Discipline. insufficient mana. Only have 500 of mana. Why?
I can only use one aura

its prolly because they use more than 50% each of your mana. so link in a reduced mana gem and u should be fine :)
"
LuqiiThas wrote:
this character sucks, really sucks.

I use this build and yes there its some right witth your opinion i agree but i was make this build wit 20 chaos and until i was made 65 lvl i was take over 5 ex with curency so for ppl who dont have huge mone its goot mf i was think about runing 2 totem + solaris lorica + ofc huge es in helmet but for sure my curent targe its shavos but it is so terible cost
Hey there.
Any idea how to set the passives now for "Forsaken Masters" update?
Thanks in advance.
I would also like to know how to properly respec this build.

Thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info