Heavy Summoner Arc Witch Guide [ Video Included ]

How is ES/CI builds on merciless?

Found a armor that tempts me to consider respeccing into es.

Also,

Is just badass with the act 3 specters, the Flame Banners become mental.

7 fireballs that have a chance to fork on hit. Ontop of that the banners have a very decent energy shield. Those specters survived merivell on merciless while only losing 20% hp.

"
Rawkfist wrote:
"
warfaire wrote:
whats the importance of shock? still learning the game.. sorry if i missed it

Shock stacks a pretty nasty dmg buff on the enemies and arc chains to tons of enemys so your summons will do a lot more dmg.

Going to try a few switches in my build and go single totem with LMP freezing pule to try to deal with higher end maps as arcs dmg is ok but you have virtually no time to cast it as is right now with how fast your minions die. Possibly going with freezing pulse with LMP and maybe elemental proficiency or cold pen might be able to get things under control.

As you can see in this map, minions DON'T die easily. This was a tougher map for me due to snakes but it was easily cleared. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_5xTT4YbKQ
Last edited by VoidMoon on Feb 2, 2013, 7:13:47 PM
I thought that since Arc is not a projectile it cannot fork. Is this not correct?
"
Stoops417 wrote:
I thought that since Arc is not a projectile it cannot fork. Is this not correct?

yes

From the wiki:

"Since it is not a projectile, Arc cannot pierce or fork, and it cannot be supported with Greater or Lesser Multiple Projectiles. Supporting Arc with Chain will result in additional chains."
BTW guys I have 2 +2 Minions Helms up for sale if anyone would like to buy them:
what choices did you make for bandits? hp or mana?
IGN BigHurt
Hp on normal difficulty, passives on cruel and merc.
Hi VoidMoon, and thank you for this post.

I stopped playing PoE for a while. And before coming back, I was wondering about a summoner profile. I don't know so much about passive skills.
So having this building guide is amazing. I lvl up my character and I spend time watching skills tree. Guessing "hooo, this keystone is nice for a char xxx".

Next time character, I'll choose by myself.
For the moment, I really enjoy this Summoner (named "Ohbahdisdonc", in French +- "hewhatdidyoudo").

Do you have other guides?

Thanks VoidMoon!

Hey moon I was just wondering what if you think bones of ullr boots are worth it lvl 50+
Hey VoidMoon, I really enjoy this guide and it's super helpful for me.
I love to play summoners in any games so when my Ranger hit lvl 25 I heard of summoning builds in PoE too.
I instantly created a witch and following your build now and I've been impressed by your map clearing video :D

Theres a question I have tho, about Static Blows. Should I only take the big node or also the two small ones that increase the chance to shock? For now I will just take the big node and wait for an answer :)

Last edited by xLightz on Feb 3, 2013, 7:51:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info