Heavy Summoner Arc Witch Guide [ Video Included ]

what is the point of all of the points into health and strength? Am I missing something?
"
Tom4Tom wrote:
what is the point of all of the points into health and strength? Am I missing something?

This is what I'm trying to figure out as well...
"
SilverViper wrote:
"
Tom4Tom wrote:

Well I didn't make the build but what exactly is hard to understand about getting health? You need to stay alive, especially if playing HC and even in softcore dying is bad since you lose exp. I checked the build and only 3 strenght nodes are taken in order to reach health nodes, 2x10str and one 30str. The rest of the strenght comes from two fitness 10% health +20str nodes.

A question for VoidMoon: I am currently lvling a new charachter following the lvling suggestions, lvl20 atm. Something I noticed, after grabbing lord of the dead an alternative route to reach the left side of the skilltree would be to remove the 10% spell damage and +10int node right at the start and instead take 2x3% faster cast and one 30int node.

So for 1 point more you would get 6%faster cast, +20int but lose -10% spell damage. To me it sounds like a good deal but I don't have much caster experience. Figured since from your description of arc, using it to spead shock, casting it faster at the price of 1 point could be worth it even though you lose alittle damage.
Last edited by Eivon on Feb 1, 2013, 5:32:47 PM
How would Void's build compare on end game maps to something like this?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB37Br2y0fbRnB86Kjf8Z-WSepHNw4G6cIFVC4kxHb2QsqmPqAna4abOQipqyIQJAzj0bQ0JuhSOcpT4Kb1XXMt_LOfVPdBZ2AYG3d813GRtftIOFzi4wFW4M4FE2iAFcrc1PAVHkDCPSLeqcrZ71abSQ8p1xJUffXzLwQl0QETbnkETN28XYxiI0Z4BLdjOZM2V_i9zvhzfp8gxEtjr6SwQdjghA=
More Arc damage, and lots of mana goodies in the Templar area, also note that I usually play with friends and it feels like things often die before my minions even get to them, though minion speed has helped. It's really hard for me to decide whether full Summoner build like Void's or something like this would be more beneficial.

Main reason I ask is seeing some other full Summoner people in other threads saying they really struggle in maps, but Void says it's strong, so just after other first hand experiences.
Last edited by Vantana on Feb 1, 2013, 7:28:30 PM
"
rokiiz wrote:
Which prizes are the best for quest deals with bandits?

Hp for normal, passives for cruel and merciless.
"
Eivon wrote:
"
SilverViper wrote:
"
Tom4Tom wrote:

Well I didn't make the build but what exactly is hard to understand about getting health? You need to stay alive, especially if playing HC and even in softcore dying is bad since you lose exp. I checked the build and only 3 strenght nodes are taken in order to reach health nodes, 2x10str and one 30str. The rest of the strenght comes from two fitness 10% health +20str nodes.

A question for VoidMoon: I am currently lvling a new charachter following the lvling suggestions, lvl20 atm. Something I noticed, after grabbing lord of the dead an alternative route to reach the left side of the skilltree would be to remove the 10% spell damage and +10int node right at the start and instead take 2x3% faster cast and one 30int node.

So for 1 point more you would get 6%faster cast, +20int but lose -10% spell damage. To me it sounds like a good deal but I don't have much caster experience. Figured since from your description of arc, using it to spead shock, casting it faster at the price of 1 point could be worth it even though you lose alittle damage.

10% is a lot for one node, and after level 75 I've been going for heavy spell damage as your shock lasts longer the more damage you do. It's really a preference, but I prefer the spell damage.
"
VoidMoon wrote:
10% is a lot for one node, and after level 75 I've been going for heavy spell damage as your shock lasts longer the more damage you do. It's really a preference, but I prefer the spell damage.
Which points are you going into post 75?

You don't recommend boosting damage much until you've filled out everything summon related? Delaying a minion cluster to boost lightning damage by ~30% earlier for example.
"
Vantana wrote:
"
VoidMoon wrote:
Which points are you going into post 75?

You don't recommend boosting damage much until you've filled out everything summon related? Delaying a minion cluster to boost lightning damage by ~30% earlier for example.

Those minion clusters ARE increasing your dps significantly. The dps is just coming from your minions, not your arc.
Hey Void.

Do you find this arc build more effective than your earlier fire build?

"
KaptainKimchi wrote:
Hey Void.

Do you find this arc build more effective than your earlier fire build?

I find arc to be easier since you can hide around corners lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info