Unique Chests in Content Update 1.1.3

Unique chests is a good step in the right direction.
GGG needs to raise the amount of high level uniques dropping.
Best of all would be if they make it so that real low level uniques don't drop in high level areas/maps at all.
I have probably run over 100 level 69-75 maps lately and i have only got shit uniques with lvl 0-35.
No high level uniques at all and the fact that the low level uniques always drop only make one really pissed off.
It would be way better if no uniques drop at all if they aren´t high level.

What are we supposed to do with 50 pcs of nailed fist´s?
If they insist of keeping these worthless uniques dropping in high level areas at least make some recipe of similar so we can do something good with this junk.

And please re-make the unique drop mecanics so that same item dont drop all the time.
If one find one unique item, the chance of the next item is the same one is something like 33-50%.
Why?
The last thing one wants is one more of the same item even if it is a good item.

I hope they really do something about the drop mecanics, I loose the will to play this game soon and i am not alone to feel this way.
we dont give a fuck anymore on this little stupid things. fix desynch and make pvp useful so we can continue playing this game, otherwise it makes no sense, we have no objective.
if you keep like this you'll see that in 2-3 months no1 will play this game anymore.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Last edited by tempallo on Apr 24, 2014, 5:08:07 AM
How it will work:
1 location out of 10 contains strongbox. 0.2% for chest to be unique. 90% to get ring out of it. 5% to get axe. 4% to get boots. And 1% to get the chest. So you'll need to run sarn 500000 times to get close to 100% chance to find kaom's heart.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Can we get these unique strongboxes in invasion maybe? Just the unique ones. Because holy shit we need more stuff in invasion.
"
tempallo wrote:
we dont give a fuck anymore on this little stupid things. fix desynch and make pvp useful so we can continue playing this game, otherwise it makes no sense, we have no objective.
if you keep like this you'll see that in 2-3 months no1 will play this game anymore.

oh the same i heard 2-3 month b4.and the game is now growing up to asia... what do you think about dis? btw who is "WE"? maybe you and your older brother who is 19 now?

i think "we" enjoy the game... and why dont you have no objective? can you please discribe this here? or better: start a new threat, i am very interested to hear your points why. how often did you do PVP matches btw? i never have seen you anywhere
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Apr 24, 2014, 5:19:01 AM
"
tempallo wrote:

People have been saying that since beta. And the game is still here.

OnT : I loved strongboxes much more than shrines, which were simply adding to the number of mobs on a map. Strongboxes do too, but sometimes you get a tricky box, or a nice bit of loot. So these unique boxes should be awesome. :)
IGN : Jovial
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
Unique chests is a good step in the right direction.
GGG needs to raise the amount of high level uniques dropping.
Best of all would be if they make it so that real low level uniques don't drop in high level areas/maps at all.
I have probably run over 100 level 69-75 maps lately and i have only got shit uniques with lvl 0-35.
No high level uniques at all and the fact that the low level uniques always drop only make one really pissed off.
It would be way better if no uniques drop at all if they aren´t high level.

What are we supposed to do with 50 pcs of nailed fist´s?
If they insist of keeping these worthless uniques dropping in high level areas at least make some recipe of similar so we can do something good with this junk.

And please re-make the unique drop mecanics so that same item dont drop all the time.
If one find one unique item, the chance of the next item is the same one is something like 33-50%.
Why?
The last thing one wants is one more of the same item even if it is a good item.

I hope they really do something about the drop mecanics, I loose the will to play this game soon and i am not alone to feel this way.

They do have a recipe for shit uniques. You can get 5 chance orbs from them, which is nearly a chaos. Just sayin'....
"
elwindakos wrote:
i think invasion players lost the post where they said that invader bosses will get better drops.its on manifesto

Yeah, probably an unnoticeable difference in rarity/quantity. I doubt we will get mods like "has 100% chance to drop kaoms item" or w/e.
How about a strongbox which drops stash tabs?
"
DarkHeart69 wrote:
I honestly prefer a boss style exile Koam, Shavrone, Ondar... with the chance rather than a box. Hell throw the boss version in as an invasion boss and keep the boxes too.

Well they didn't ID the chest did they? Maybe the spirit of Koam actually spawns :p
Last edited by leto2626 on Apr 24, 2014, 5:30:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info