Unique Chests in Content Update 1.1.3

"
Chris and his fishing rods...

i read his colleagues told him to stop posting fishing stuff but he probably thought this one gets through unnoticed. :) not.

i wonder whether fishing increases the chance to get those boxes. or if you can pull them out of the water...
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
DarkHeart69 wrote:
I honestly prefer a boss style exile Koam, Shavrone, Ondar... with the chance rather than a box. Hell throw the boss version in as an invasion boss and keep the boxes too.

Well they didn't ID the chest did they? Maybe the spirit of Koam actually spawns :p

unique box => unique monsters. spawning dominus in mud flats is certainly fun.
Awesome!
Now I am really curious what kind of challenge it will bring up when opened. It looks like I will need fishing rod to be able to defeat spawned monsters. :D
Last edited by Langhun on Apr 24, 2014, 5:52:55 AM
I like this idea,cuz from all the strongboxes i opened till now only one was really rewarding,the unity with high rarity where i found a white 6 linked wep,and believe me i opened them a lot,sometimes where it says over 1800 rarity there is not one single rare.Not to mention sometimes i get teleported back with the monsters and die sometimes,lol.Hence these strongoxes need lil' more optimizing.Other then this,i cant wait to see what surprises i can find :)
Always be good to others you gain nothing by being mean!
"
loardpcm wrote:
How about a strongbox which drops stash tabs?
Cut down 99% of ggg income? No way its going to happen. Stash tabs is absolutely required for any person who wants his character be higher than 85, so lots of people forced to buy them.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
I honestly don't see why everyone is complaining about not getting an equivalent content update to Invasion. Before Ambush and Invasion leagues began, GGG said that there would be unique strongboxes. Until this point that was the only mention of them. Now, they're just implementing what they listed as a feature of the league; it isn't like they just decided to add these for the sake of it.
You guys are really on the right track with a lot of the recent and upcoming changes! Keep going and thanks for listening to players.
"
Erak wrote:
"
NullHammer wrote:
wait, boots? as in Kaom boots? is this a new unique?????????

That was my first thought also, love that teaser. Also means those boots will be trash.

Not necessarily. He's implying that people will QQ because they didn't get a Kaom's Heart, but instead got a Kaom's ______. I doubt the boots will be better than Kaom's Heart, so for someone to find this unique chest, open it, then find the boots inside would probably be QQ-worthy.
Nice to hear Chris =)) More Legendary to players =))

Where is news about Act4 ?? =)),
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Last edited by Starzon29 on Apr 24, 2014, 6:17:36 AM
I'm pretty sure unique strongboxes that drop kaoms plus bots equals the kaom glorius plate marktet getting fucked over night

its true standard will always have the best most stable economy

when all you guys talk about is the economy you sure have no problems fucking it up
S L O W E R

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info