[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

"
sabercar wrote:
IGN: SaberESS

Experience: Fairly experienced (2years+) have also watched alot of streams, especially when Kripp started playing the game. Played alot in beta and have recently returned into ESC. Currently playing a level 91 Tornado Shot Ranger and am at 116/126 Atlas bonus completion

Why am i searching for a guild: The game has a ton of new great content since i played and i would like to experience it as a part of a friendly community. Also very hyped for the next league :)

Cheers

See you in game!
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355
"
Macromute wrote:
Is this guild still active, I am looking to join back. If not I can find something new I guess.

It is active since it's very beginning I was just full of work and wasn't able to update the thread itself.
"
Ekredem wrote:
1. @Mal_Drain
2. I've played every other major content release since beta.
3. I'm searching for a guild to play the game with other people and have a good time, bouncing ideas for builds and help each other out.

See you in game!
ING: _Trickster__ or Sparkleboi

ive been playing for few years, max character lvl was around 86 but that was long time ago.

im looking for friendly and helpful guild members that can help me and chat with me:) i play everyday so im pretty active:D
Hey,

my character for Breach is named Orphan_Crippler_

I played the first time in 2013. The first league I really played was Perandus. Then I played some more in Essence. Right now I'm enjoying Breach League.

I'm looking for a guild now because it's more fun to play with the same people regularly. I'm also not the most expirienced player so it's nice to have some guildies who can answer a few questions here and there.

Hope to see ya ingame!
1. In game name (IGN); Botticelli (Current Breach Character)

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); Played since closed beta, so 5 years?

3. Free text, why are you searching for guild;
Looking for an active guild that I can chat and play with. Current guild is very inactive and never communicates in game, oh and 75% of my friend list became inactive as well so I really have nobody to communicate with! I have a life outside of Path of Exile and I'm just returning after a few month break due to university and recently dealing with my father passing away. Hopefully this can make my Breach experience more enjoyable. This is not my first account, so it doesn't show being 5 years old, but hopefully the supporter packs listed on my page will give you an idea that I'm a fairly serious player and a huge supporter of GGG.
Hello. ING: _Trickster__

ive been playing few years doesnt show in profile but the reason for that is that this isnt my og account my other go stolen. last league i had 87lvl totem build but i always delete old account when league changes.

reasons to join are im looking for friendly and helpful guild, im very active i play every day:D.
IGN: wooters

Started playing about two years ago and got busy with work. Now I'm back playing this year(Prophecy league).

My reason for joining is to meet new friends and I don't want to play solo anymore. lol

Thank you!
1: orojaded
2: been playing since January 2013, have 1000 hours recorded.
3: looking for a good community to have conversation with while farming in game, it gets lonely out here in wraeclast :/
Last edited by JadedSquirrel on Dec 10, 2016, 8:31:06 PM
1. In game name (IGN); ProFBwitch
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); I have been playing since the game launched. I have been playing on and off due to some irl issues that came up. ( got divorced ) I come from a few diff mmorpg games that ive been playing for years. Came from WoW, EQ 1 , Rift, Tera. Im an avid gamer and play for atleast 8-14+ hrs a day.
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Im searching for a guild that is knowledgable and willing to help each other whether it is advice...killing a mob...running something. I am currently in a guild where it shows 31 ppl online..but i ask questions and get ignored. I joined the guild because it was a streamer i had watched. So maybe its full of elitist or something..im not sure. A friend of mine that i met in game is in ur guild and said that u guys are active and def try not to ignore anyone in chat. Hopefully i can see this for myself and im a good fit for the guild.
Thank You.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info