[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

"
Arksos wrote:
Heyas,

Account name Arksos, known as ArkHCTAL in the hardcore talisman league.

I'm very interested in joining a community now that I have reached maps and yours seemed particularly fitting. I run a lvl 83 Cycloner currently.

Eager to hear back from you,

Ark

Hello, hope to see you soon too.
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355
Wrote you a PM concerning recruitement

Hope yo speak with you soon
I am interested in joining I have many character 85+ and have been playing since closed beta.
I play standard, new leagues, once I get a better connection would be interested in hardcore.
I've played many builds and consider myself decently knowledgeable of the game.
Curious in joining the guild. I meet all the requirements. Looking for fun ppl who also want to maximize their experience in challenge leagues.
Hi I`m a Bulgarian :P Casual player. I like team play, like to help my team-mates. Looking forward to the new expansion. And i was looking for a nice clan with friendly players :P Just looking to have fun together playing. Right now i`m playing a shadow (caustic arrow build). I`m in the early stage of the build but leveling it quick. I would like to join your clan.

IGN: Fanetti_Mazakura

ACC name: balki__

Thanks allot
hiya, I'm interested in joining your guild. Its been about a year that I have played path and I'm still confused on the mechanics of the game it self. Would be nice to able to talk to someone and ask them question and I will try my best to be helpful to the guild in return as well. My current character is lvl 68 on sc talisman. highest i ever got is 88 on standard.

IGN: I_love_corgi
ACC name: thanachot
HI, looking for a guild.No playing warbands.
I waould like to join APOTHEOSIS. can i?
Hey there, i'd love to join this guild!
Highest lvl char atm is 87, second highest is 86. Currently playing talisman.
I play PoE every day, there might be periods when i'm not online for a few days though. (Visiting home for the weekend every 2 weeks or so).

IGN: Exalted_Ranger (currently playing this recently created soon-to-be voltaxic spark/vaal spark build)
Hi !

I would like to join the guild.

I have been playing POE for 2 years.
I was going HAM in this game and was one of the first 50 players to get 8/8 in T/B and got the shirt :D
I have been busy recently so I just joined Talisman a few days ago.

IGN:Vnoxxx
Hello, I've been playing since closed beta
Highest level is 89 in hc talisman aiming for 90
IGN: Zerumar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info