PUNCTUREBOY 3.0 - NEW VIDEO - 77 SHRINE [DOUBLE BOSS + EXTRA DAMAGE]

The implicit of my Ammy made MoM 20% cheaper. I also dropped some Critdamage (playing with Culler and he is in Trouble with culling sometimes) and did raise my Ehp with Lifenodes + 40/30 Dodge. My AA is now on CwDt making me 100% immunte to reflect and i can now facetank most 74-77 Mapbosses. Qmanaleech + QLifeleech make both of my EHP pools (Life+Mana) refresh to a abdurd Ammount, even with a crit against reflect, thanx to AA again.

Mapbosses still die in Seconds, but now ist hard to get killed at all...

Since i dont need to care about currency (killspeed on highmaps is crazy) now i start to corrupt Blood Dances till i get +1 Frenzy on it.

Next update will be soon!
questions:
1.)what bandit rewards did you choose for this build?
2.) will u update your initial post with more info that is spread around this thread for easier accessibility?

on a sidenote
Spoiler

"
johnKeys wrote:
So, trade wins game? Youdontsay!

But I'd be happy if I could get the same gear without trading, as a function of killing nasty shit, and killing nastier shit.

Not going to happen.

so true....sitting in tradechat now, wasting the (MY) time i could actually play the game. I hate GGG for that stupid tradesystem......

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Apr 27, 2014, 9:22:33 PM
"
Antigegner wrote:
questions:
1.)what bandit rewards did you choose for this build?
2.) will u update your initial post with more info that is spread around this thread for easier accessibility?

on a sidenote
Spoiler

"
johnKeys wrote:
So, trade wins game? Youdontsay!

But I'd be happy if I could get the same gear without trading, as a function of killing nasty shit, and killing nastier shit.

Not going to happen.

so true....sitting in tradechat now, wasting the (MY) time i could actually play the game. I hate GGG for that stupid tradesystem......

i will do that, sir!

p.s.: I dont know Bandits anymore =)
NEW VIDEO!
why you vaal drillneck??? what you expected? ther is best mod implicted oryginally( 10% more pierce chance) for puncture build imo.
"
tonyxxl wrote:
why you vaal drillneck??? what you expected? ther is best mod implicted oryginally( 10% more pierce chance) for puncture build imo.

i did try a +1 arrows...

well basicly it is nice. I had more then 100% before, so i did not loose damage. But my Friend runs with Wrath Aura, which means just more leech to me.
Fairly certain only ammies roll +Frenzy
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
logical Bandit choices:

- +40 HP
- +18% physical damage
- +1 frenzy charge
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
you lied. trash mobs aren't dying 2 screens away in one shot. I am disappoint =/

still, a very interesting versatile build with great single target dps. I think you may need to consider an alternate aoe option though. maybe lmp instead of gmp. trash mobs are severely slowing down your clear speed
good build, it seems drillneck is a huge boost as well. When i tried puncture there was no drillneck in the game but i still did quite some damage. Maybe time to roll a new puncture in ambush? oh well
"Axe bad! Fix please!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info