PUNCTUREBOY 3.0 - NEW VIDEO - 77 SHRINE [DOUBLE BOSS + EXTRA DAMAGE]

"
PS Have you considered adding PCoC (sorry if that's already been asked)? Where your tree goes south and turns your Shadow into a Ranger (essentially -- you almost hit her starting point), I'm thinking of going north to tag power charges. admittedly, that's for my dagger puncture build, but you're not that far from Instability.

I could imagine to invest further Level ups into it, yes. But critchance is not that important for this build as it is for other critchars.

In Theory, if you crit every 5sec your bleed always do maxdamage. Critchance makes it feel better, but i would not pass other things for it.

"
Very cool. I like that you have two punctures set up, one for single target, one for groups. That's serious dedication to one core skill.

Pure Passion, i wont regret it ever i think. Funniest char so far!

"
For now I use Projectile Weakness over Vulnerability for the piercing and the 'more' damage, but I do plan to go Vulnerability on both my melee and my ranged puncture builds. The DoT, after a crit, is probably too good to pass up.

Vulnerability over everything else. Damage increase total is around 90% so it almost DOOUBLES the madness.

"

Great job. :)

Thank you sir
"
xdjamakx wrote:

Bought this for 1ex and 5L it by myself

Your marketing of this as a "cheap gear" build is just as BS as that bow is BiS. Even without the Projectile Speed and leech mods, the b/o of a comparable bow currently runs from 10-25 Exalts:

http://poe.xyz.is/search/onoyenahudanau

So basically, it's not so much Puncture that drives this build, it's a grindingly expensive bow.
Last edited by RogueMage on Apr 26, 2014, 2:23:41 PM
"
RogueMage wrote:
"
xdjamakx wrote:

Bought this for 1ex and 5L it by myself

Your marketing of this as a "cheap gear" build is just as BS as that bow is BiS. Even without the Projectile Speed and leech mods, the b/o of a comparable bow currently runs from 10-25 Exalts:

http://poe.xyz.is/search/onoyenahudanau

So basically, it's not so much Puncture that drives this build, it's a grindingly expensive bow.

uhh, no? all those bows are drastically better than his. do you even know what bis means?

all his has is a high roll implicit, crap ED roll and 2nd tier flat phys. so basically 2 prefixes

bis would be triple phys and double crit...for ~250 ED and flat range of ~35-65. it would be well over double the dps of his (and also not exist outside standard rmt crafting)

but yes, your first point stands. this isn't a cheap build at all
Last edited by testinglk on Apr 26, 2014, 3:32:48 PM
Nice build. I will try this build soon too.
My Bow is still 1ex without link. Just checked....

200-250pdps, harbringer
Spoiler
http://poe.xyz.is/search/onobahiumokabu

Ive seen a few there as same as good but cheaper...

"
RedExiledSG wrote:
Nice build. I will try this build soon too.

You wont regret it°!
Gear used in video isnt really *that* cheap, nevertheless I'm quite impressed. Good job.
What are people griping about?

At level 70 on a 2 handed Infernal blow build, I couldn't even fucking clear Dominus without dying 5+ times.

I am not sure what my stats were around the time but I bet even at 80 (where I am now) couldn't do it as easily as this man just did.

Generally I would go AoE Infernal Blow or Heavy Strike until Dominus appeared, go into heavy strike and have to fucking use so much effort just to not port to town. Don't get me fucking started on the amount of leap slams I would have to do to get away from lightning lag.

I have 20K single target heavy strike DPS, 7k armor, and 4.8k health now... so it would probably be a joke BUT

I still couldn't shoot a few arrows, walk in a half circle, shoot more, wait for 2nd stage, shoot a few more times, and say YAY. My build is way over 10 exalts, with a good Mahori being like 5+ exalts.

I am hopping on this train.
Since i can farm 20ex a day now, there is a bit of geardifference now:

GEARUPDATE:

Yolo corrupted

no Change

Selfcrafted after 25x 4L gloves life/light + yolo vaal

bought for needed Colours

no Change

Yolo corrupted (had more then 100% pierce before)

Broke my old Belt to the sacrifice... Bought new one

Used Vaal on Jewelers-Ammy, this Item forced me to make gearswitches

Yolo corrupted

Found it like this
Last edited by xdjamakx on Apr 27, 2014, 11:37:16 AM
how do you farm 20ex a day o-o
"
jackyan wrote:
how do you farm 20ex a day o-o

killspeed + vaal orbs

Report Forum Post

Report Account: