Gore Glacial Cascade Effect

It would be interesting to see something similar on groundslam. Mostly saying this because this skill looks like groundslam now, and groundslam would look awesome like this.
"
Neat.

(Sorry, Chris. never been 'first' before.)

Also, NEAT!

It is N-E-A-T.

But Chris, the shards that surrounds the character when spell is cast still can be turned to the gore effect. In the video, one can notice it is still in icy form and not fully gore. It lacks the complete feel of something truly neat. Room for improvement to consider please. ^^
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
I honestly dislike this effect. It seems like a rushed re-colouring of the skill. The blood takes away from the 'icy' theme.
As many people mentioned, at least cut away or recolor the bluish casting animation around the character to make it fit with the rest of the wave.
Another quality ZAP! post.
"
Matonk wrote:
It would be interesting to see something similar on groundslam. Mostly saying this because this skill looks like groundslam now, and groundslam would look awesome like this.

Then it would just be Brutus' Ground Slam. It's something people have wanted for GS for years now.

IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
Hi

Really? Gory ice skill...SIGH.

Totally does not work, take that gore effect and put it on the new GroundSPIKE(er,I mean slam).

So many other better skills that could use a mtx before glacial cascade even began to melt from being so new. For instance a person was suggesting yesterday a mtx for duel strike that would involve looking reminiscent of cleaves demonic hand swipe or how about making poison arrow more like puddles then gas for a mtx? OR HOW ABOUT MAKING A GODDAMN TOTEM MTX SKIN THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE USING SUPPORT TOTEM ONLY?!?!?!!? or how about making traps look different,ex: bear trap looks like: with the chain and everything or even make firetrap blow up like a mini nuke or something...

CAN WE AT LEAST VOTE ON THIS STUFF? COME ON CHRIS PUT UP LIKE 10 SKILLS FOR A MONTH YOU(THE DEV'S) ARE ALL THINKING OF FOR MTX AND LET THE CUSTOMERS DECIDE!!!!

BUT no, lets work on skills people rarely use and not involve the POE community.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Does Extra Gore Weapon Effect only apply to Attacks, or does it transfer to Spells too? Never paid much attention..

And I REALLY hate how Brutus' Ground Slam now uses the new animation, instead of his iconic bloody smash... Now it's just really weird. <_<
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Does Extra Gore Weapon Effect only apply to Attacks, or does it transfer to Spells too? Never paid much attention..

And I REALLY hate how Brutus' Ground Slam now uses the new animation, instead of his iconic bloody smash... Now it's just really weird. <_<

I believe it applied to everything, but I could be wrong. You can still cast while using Facebreakers (without the unarmed bonus obviously), and it should cause blood to shoot out of the enemies when hit with the spell.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
Russel, you did a great job with this, it looks amazing!
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Amazing!!
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Does Extra Gore Weapon Effect only apply to Attacks, or does it transfer to Spells too?

it does apply to spells as well.

like the new glacial cascade effect but don't like ggg's obvious current attention towards cold damage ;-)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info