Why would anyone use this?!?

"
aga110 wrote:
Voidhome at least has PvP uses

This on the other hand is completely useless.

They really need to change that name to Fail of the Night.
You are now Distinguished in Sailing!
Your ranking has gone up to Master in your archipelago!
"
aga110 wrote:
Voidhome at least has PvP uses

This on the other hand is completely useless.

You dont understand the unique effect of this. You get zero res, thats better than a minus to all res. At least in cruel you can run around with this for a while not caring about your res, then you put on res gear in merc.
"

You dont understand the unique effect of this. You get zero res, thats better than a minus to all res. At least in cruel you can run around with this for a while not caring about your res, then you put on res gear in merc.

Behold, the very first person who defends this piece of shit item.

If you have resists in minus in cruel, then you've either started playing the game on that very day or you have no idea about playing PoE.
And, if you've just started playing, you're likely not going to have even a Redbeak or Crown of Thorns, let alone some other unique.
0% resists is a 400% increase in elemental damage over 75%. If you're ok with that, it's not too big of a downside. But if you're ok with that, you really don't need the bonuses associated with the helm either.
That 1-180 lightning thorns is worth the 400% increase in damage taken.
People who question Voidhome have never actually tried using it.
Animate guardian, multi strike and groundslam with that. Mini-marauder, yo.
"
Bunnu wrote:
I like to imagine that the supporter who made veil of the night is using it as a key part of some secret build that can faceroll all content in PoE, and no one else has caught on yet.

no, they are just laughing to the point of asphyxiation every time they see a discussion about it come up in the forums.

So very, very troll that helm.

But, great helmets are easy to find so I've made at least 15 chance orbs from those things.

So there's that.
"
kasub wrote:
That 1-180 lightning thorns is worth the 400% increase in damage taken.

LOL.

The worst part about it is that it's not even useful as leveling gear or situationally.

look at fairgraves tricorne or wanderlust wool shoes. i use both of those on a regular basis to avoid freezing and turn the barracks into a rofl-stomp.

but that thing....
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
Bunnu wrote:
I like to imagine that the supporter who made veil of the night is using it as a key part of some secret build that can faceroll all content in PoE, and no one else has caught on yet.

no, they are just laughing to the point of asphyxiation every time they see a discussion about it come up in the forums.

So very, very troll that helm.

But, great helmets are easy to find so I've made at least 15 chance orbs from those things.

So there's that.

Meh, it's just an homage to Gotterdamerung. Kinda silly to have an item with similar stats in a mechanically different game, but whatever. I like the tribute. Would rather find one than my 30th Redbeak.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info