Bird Lovers of Wraeclast - Still Recruiting!

So basically this is a guild centered around people with preferably big supporter packs.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
Seeing as the regular kiwi was something like $20 and the Open Beta pack (for the regular Rhoa) was around the same price....

The guild is centered around longer term players that bought into the idea of GGG and PoE early and continue to support (even if just emotionally) and believe.

That's the reason for the posting history exemption to the bird requirement as well (which wouldn't exist if we only cared about supporter levels). If you didn't/couldn't get a bird but were involved in talking about the game, ways to play it, reporting bugs, ways to improve it, etc, then that's a good thing and indicates someone that would fit in well with us.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I would be interested in joining your guild! :) Joined PoE with about a week or so of CB remaining (was gifted a key by Nugiyen after watching his stream for about 2 weeks straight pining over playing the game, was elated when I got that key!). I do believe I got hooked when I saw someone streaming a Witch using RoA to clear some packs, and I thought it looked like a hell of a lot of fun. Than, someone gave me a pair of Facebreakers to use, and I enjoyed them so much. The day CB ended, I was given a mirror and a Lioneyes to play with by a random fellow, he logged right after giving them off, so I don't remember his name anymore sadly :`(

My post history is sporadic, although I try to spread my knowledge where I can and post fairly often. I think when I first started getting more active is when I made my CI Leapslam guide, which I kept going until the build was wrecked with the passive tree changes + skill gem changes + my schedule changes.

Nowadays, I write a lot more constructive/helpful posts, and I've finally managed to get funds set aside to begin my supporting of GGG after all this time (god budgets suck. but food > games sadly sometimes).

My current guild is a couple oldschool friends who have shipped off, and I'm one of the few remaining behind (1 other person logs in occasionally), and I really just want to have people I can talk to, since I mainly solo my way in the game, yet I love to have good conversations while smacking down mobs.

If you don't mind spending the time to check me out, I may not have a bird, but I have a scorpion! :D

P.S. ---> My Bird:
Spoiler
+

Eh? ;D

Edit:
P.P.S.
I am one of the few(many?) people who know that Feedback forums exist! xD
Ign: TheMidgetCow (Level 88.8 CI Leapslam Templar --- Default)
TheMidgetCowAmbush (Level 91.7 Buzzsaw Ranger --- Ambush)
TheMidgetCowBurns (Level X LowLife RF Scion --- Ambush)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348309/page/1 --- Legacy Guide to CI Leapslam Templar
Last edited by Midnightgem on May 21, 2014, 10:40:52 PM
"
"
So basically this is a guild centered around people with preferably big supporter packs.

Yep. Got a problem with that?

a guild should be about ppl that have a passion for the game and that enjoy playing it together and not about how many support packs they purchased or how "big" their support packs are. it doesnt matter how many birds/pets someone owns, as long as he enjoys to play the game with others. i am sure that there are many ppl that supported the game by just buying the regular point packs. there is no need to show off with support packs, pets or forum titles.

impressing the guild leader with a big/expensive supporter pack just to be able to join the guild as a requirement is just...

Spoiler
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
"
ubix wrote:
"
"

a guild should be about ppl that have a passion for the game and that enjoy playing it together and not about how many support packs they purchased or how "big" their support packs are. it doesnt matter how many birds/pets someone owns, as long as he enjoys to play the game with others. i am sure that there are many ppl that supported the game by just buying the regular point packs. there is no need to show off with support packs, pets or forum titles.

Thanks for sharing your opinion about what guilds should be about, but BLOW members don't agree with you and there is nothing wrong with having different opinions on a subject.

"
ubix wrote:
impressing the guild leader with a big/expensive supporter pack just to be able to join the guild as a requirement is just...

Spoiler

I don't think anybody has any motivation to impress the guild leader. I'm pretty sure that if someone asks Archwizard what my support level really is, he wouldn't have an idea.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on May 22, 2014, 6:06:37 AM
"
ubix wrote:
"
"

Spoiler

Seeing as I'm the leader, not Charan, my word on what matters for guild admission is what matters, not his.

And Ignarsoll's right, not only about his level of support but about anyone's in the guild. If they have titles on I know a floor for their support, but certainly not the actual amount. I don't give a flying fuck about anyone's actual level of support.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
ubix wrote:
"
"

Spoiler

Your guild sounds fun.

Edit; On second thought, you can keep your bad acid trip.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on May 22, 2014, 12:36:50 PM
I have never joined a guild before so this is new to me. I am interested in joining.
"

Well I can only speak for myself, I dont look at other dudes like that.
hey guys from chat in game this is the popcorn strike build that im having trouble with

build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecFLRLhFCAYkRo4GlUabCFVKU8ppSz7LdIyCTboOQ462EZpR35KfU4qUEdXDVivWfNbr2BLYSFko2VNZ6BqHmqTbEZuaXJscql07XbneA1674FJhNmE74dqh3aPRpBVkGyRzpkrna6ezacIpzCnhKgYqW6pc6mUq8WsqrI4tkG77b2BvqfAD8Aa0EfSIdJN1e3ZYdw93Q3kIuRR7DjyL_Pd9zL3vvzF

(as of right now, can change)

my gear:

i know, some of the gear for sure needs to be replaced, but i am capped at 78 (79 for fire) on all resistances, and the flasks aren't the best either. im getting around 6k and up dps, and i use heavy strike on the side for single targets, which usually 1-2 shots everything. i run grace and determination. i have 2954 health, and leach a ton from molten strike. what do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info