Bird Lovers of Wraeclast - Still Recruiting!

Hey I am interested in joining! First time playing was waaay back in closed beta after seeing the developers post about it on Reddit, character name is Goombyplz.
Hello,

I'm looking for an active guild for chat/mapping/bossing

I am newish, started in nov 13' i have an ambush and 2 high ish lvl chars, i know my way around the game and would like to here more about the guild.

I am helpfull and will do what ever i can to progress new and if needed vertran players alike if needed

Also my wife is an ostrich so not replying is rasist and i will get the RSPB invloved, so theres that

Much love, antartic penguin #29045 AKA Badger

Thanks for your time

IGN is Epicbager FYI

p.s also puffins
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Spoonmann wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
Where the hell is that?

Point Pleasant, West Virginia

I find it ironic that a place called Point Pleasant has a giant nasty statue about the Mothman. What do they consider unpleasant??

Its where the majority of the sightings of the Mothman took place. They have these old abandoned TNT bunkers out in the woods there and the legend goes the Mothman lived/lives in this area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothman

"
"Couples See Man-Sized Bird...Creature...Something".[
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Hello im playing PoE since the open beta and I would like to join that giuld. The problem is that I do not have a bird :D. I guess i will have to write some posts.
Last edited by eristo on Jun 25, 2014, 9:58:57 AM
Hmmm, would I be eligible to join?

I'm mostly a solo player, only joined my current guild because it had a funny name, but I see that this guild contains a lot of forumites, especially Wretch who I want to stalk.

Current IGN - snusnu_killed_your_cock
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Jun 27, 2014, 2:59:15 AM
Bump!

^( 'Θ' )^
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael