Frustration beacuse of no map drops

I have to relieve my frustrations. To hell with you gridnig gear game developers, you are evil bastards!!!

Stop it, !!! Stop making me not getting any maps! Repair my map RNG, or increase drop of maps in EU region. I bet you increased map drop rate in NA, and in Oceania, and to balance that you destroyed EU map drop rates.

I can't take it anymore. 10 last maps i did i had no refund in maps similar or higher level, and all my 72+ maps i used chisels and had 30 to 50 quantity, plus some had pack size bonus, blue monsters bonus and rare monsters bonus.

How Unhost can boast on Reddit that he runs only blue maps and he never run out of 78 maps, and i cannot create even a single 77 map!!! (higher i was 76 and quickly fallen to 74 after)

I am only BUYING maps 70-74, and cannot even sustain them. Something must be wrong!

EXPLAIN IT ! Explain your Manifesto Philosophinjo behind map drops!!!!! Why!! WHY WHY WHY ? If it was only hard, i LOVE challenge, but i can't stand this impossiblennes anymore!!!

Are we supposed to chisel/Alchemy every map, and pack 1-3 Atziri fragments into maps to climb and sustain our map pool? Then why some guys can do it with blue maps only?

I used 4 chisels on every 72+ map i ran. Are we supposed to use alchemys and even corrupt the maps to susatin the map pool?

Why then some guys have 17 x 78lvl maps for SALE!@!!!!! That is impossible!!! Are they hacking? Are they just lucky?

Are we supposed to rely entirely on LUCK?

Explain your Manifesto Philosophinjo behind map drops!!!!! Why so hard? ? ? ?

I wuld be happy completely if i just could sustain my 72-75 lvl maps, using chisels, alterations, some regals, and some atziri ffragments!!! But no! It does not work.

Is it intedned to be so hard and frustrating? This game is mostly pleasurable, but this one thing is extremely negative, it should be changed.

I am playing Invastin from start. I didn't die once. I am level 87 Templar, and there is no reason why i should not be able to plunder 72 to 75 level maps!

I bought some, but i am sick of buying maps and not getting any refunds!!

Last map that i was doing had 51% quantity and 40% monster pack size (Underground River), IF this didn't yield me a single map drop then WHAT the ***** will give any maps ? ? ? ? ?????????????

And the shit is repeating, so i have to spill the toxic frustrations somewhere and i will do it here on the forum1!!!!
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
Last edited by Lordemore on Apr 22, 2014, 6:42:00 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I don't even want to reach level 100, not even aiming at 90,

all i want is to plunder 72+ (up to 76) level maps so i can alchemy rings, amulets, belts, etc, and they need to be itemlevel 72+ to get the best mods, and get maybe the good Uniques that can drop only in 72+ maps. Not even desiring to have 77, 78 maps.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
I agree. To gate leveling behind RNG is a bad idea, and this decision is made ONLY to make the game "seem" longer than it is.

It's not enough to grind for several hundred hours to reach 90+ lvl. You have to be lucky too. I don't like it. Never will.

I don't even understand it.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
I agree. To gate leveling behind RNG is a bad idea, and this decision is made ONLY to make the game "seem" longer than it is.

It's not enough to grind for several hundred hours to reach 90+ lvl. You have to be lucky too. I don't like it. Never will.

I don't even understand it.

No, it is designed to keep you playing longer till all acts are out. Too many people around here who dont make new chars and think this is like WoW, 1 char only, but its not, so they gotta stretch the lvling process until more acts are out in which lvling gets easier.
Yes, it's about luck.
And yes, it could've been done differently, but not in this game with the amount of RNG present and to be added.
I often find the problem of running out of maps happens to players misuse their low level maps. Players who sell their 66's to make 67's rather than run them. I find soooooooooo many 68's + some 69's in 66maps. Well worth running instead of vendoring or whatever for higher maps.
This is simply my observation, not a 'dig' or a 'solution' for the OP.
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
threads like this only show once again why devs prefer reddit to forum

"
SonOfSon wrote:
"
Zanixx wrote:
I often find the problem of running out of maps happens to players misuse their low level maps. Players who sell their 66's to make 67's rather than run them. I find soooooooooo many 68's + some 69's in 66maps. Well worth running instead of vendoring or whatever for higher maps.

how do you drop 69 maps from 66 maps?

yh, id also like to know how to get 78 from 75 lol
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
Last edited by dealer13 on Apr 22, 2014, 8:06:51 AM
"
Zanixx wrote:

how do you drop 69 maps from 66 maps?
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip" - Winston Churchill
Last edited by SonOfSon on Apr 22, 2014, 8:04:57 AM
Uhm, alch your maps? Lol. And do you run them solo or in a group? Because if you don't want to alch them (understandable in Invasion), you better be grouping...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Apr 22, 2014, 8:08:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info