Bring back the old Gound Slam animation

Honestly, the new animation is just better in terms of giving the user information/feedback about the effect of the skill. It may not be great, but it's functionally superior to the old one. If you want a different one, then I'm sure GGG will make MTX-quality animations for the new Ground Slam later and put them on the store, then you can buy *that* one.
"
XCodes wrote:
Honestly, the new animation is just better in terms of giving the user information/feedback about the effect of the skill. It may not be great, but it's functionally superior to the old one. If you want a different one, then I'm sure GGG will make MTX-quality animations for the new Ground Slam later and put them on the store, then you can buy *that* one.

That would sit badly with many, people are asking for a simpler animation mostly because of performance issues, having that as mtx would mean you need to pay to alleviate the game's technical problems. Besides it would be the opposite of what they did with auras, basic animations for free, flashy ones for cash, which makes sense, really. It was a wasted opportunity to snatch some pocket money, I can see people paying for it gladly, many alternate animations are pretty underwhelming, nothing but a color swap, this one would be well worth the buy.

Another solution which might work well is reducing spike density, should do the trick.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Apr 23, 2014, 2:43:30 AM
The MTX itself wouldn't fix the issue. Remember, party play.
"
Bushido74 wrote:
GGG you really should have kept the old ground slam animation and put the new one up for sale on the micro transactions. I personally like the original, but I would have liked to purchase the new one for another character. Now I'm stuck with the new one. :/ What were you thinking?

Myself and probably a lot more think the new animation looks a lot better..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info