FoxTactic's - Righteous Arcer\Surgeon - No update for 1.2

Is there any alternative route as a scion? I would like to do this build on my scion but it seems like it's a bit too far away from everything

I dont think there is a viable route as a scion due to the fact that the original dual wield scepter build doesnt utilize nothing from the scion.....the rf transition uses the life circle nodes only....ifi recalll
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
The build trees posted recently are mainly for high leveled (as previous posted; end gamers), but when transforming from dual sceptre to this build sub level 90 - I assume the part you shall skip is the lower part against shadow (for charisma) and just skip haste. Or is there a good way to pick charisma and the fire res to the left, like skip spell dmg/cast nodes directly? Trying to do the maths :P ... say around 86-88?

Exactly tree looks sorta like this at lower levels.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHYwelCPQLYQx9DlwQdBB_EZYTnhXnFm8W8xcvGYUabBzcHpQkPCSqJjwmlScvJ6ko-iycLUcvby-dMYg1kjbpPI5Bh0TnRX5FnUlRSbJQQlVLVcZV1lcrV8labV8_ZOdtGXC7c1Nzs3gNeQN5aHqqf8aApIIQgh6Cx4jxjDaPRpMnmuCdrqKjpJGkrKcIp1yoGKlurD-0DLQ4tfK3PriTvJ_AVMEEwfPGns9l0NDVT9kT2wvcV95337DjauOf6rrr7u8O8GvyL_Pd-ej60vv1_go=

You still run PoF, PoL, Vitality, and clarity.

You have 95% fire and 87% lightning.

You're still running RF which doubles your DPS with a 20/20.

In fact you can make this build work at around lvl 72 just leave off the shadow DPS modes ias nodes and go straight auras, resits and life. IMO there is no reason to run dual sceptor setup at all after 72. RF setup is more DPS more defense.

As you progress into 90s you start droping some life and some shadow dps nodes again to make way over to charisma as final tree shows.
Git R Dun!
will the skill tree be updated for 1.2 patch?
OMG...

how can we use RF?
REEEP, Diamond Skin
REEEP, Elemental Adaptation
REEEP, RF Archer :)

Last edited by Punana on Aug 14, 2014, 3:48:35 AM
Was messing wit the tree on poebuilder and came up with soemthing like this

https://www.poebuilder.com/builds/shrapner-arcrf

unsure if that will sustain rf or arctic armour for that matter. using my imported gear I tried to keep it as close to the op's tree as I could.
Last edited by shrapner on Aug 14, 2014, 4:43:31 AM
Yeah we're screwed unless these "masters" give us some love.

Git R Dun!
i see the mods +max resists being really famous when the masters hit the floors!!!
Hey guys, Just wanted to say thanks for all the posting in my build thread and that i was stunned how well my arc builds took off.

Sadly, previous leagues i pushed arc to its limits and i dont wanna retrace my old footsteps in the new league trying to clinch to whats left of arc :D. I'll leave that to someone else to figure out the best arc build for the new league.

I feel it's time for me to make new chars and builds.

Ranger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info