hi:g) Please look at this post

"
Drakier wrote:
"
赚钱养家 wrote:
i did not violate rules of the game, I only use a VPN, but I do not know why they had been Feng Ting account, send a lot of mail to GGG, but GGG did not respond, nor ignore me, which makes me very confused, because I love Exile road.:(

All you can do is contact them through PM or Email. It does no good to keep posting here as there is nothing we can do to help you. They can only discuss this privately, so if you've already emailed them, then you'll just have to wait for them to respond. Please stop spamming and posting here. It doesn't help anything, and can actually make things worse.

k.thank you
if GGG has been no reply to me, is not it have been waiting for? I feel very tricky.
"
赚钱养家 wrote:
if GGG has been no reply to me, is not it have been waiting for? I feel very tricky.

They are a big backed up in normal emails as it is, but investigations can take multiple days (or even weeks). I think last I checked, most investigations were taking between 5 and 7 days to complete. You likely won't be contacted again until that investigation is completed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info