hi:g) Please look at this post

I don't know why you closure of my account, I every day 12 hours on your game, and with USD to buy special box and buy a bag, don't you treat a be like me so love is POE players? Didn't you a little bit sad mood also? I so love you of the game, you don't reply my mail, even ignore my mail. Do you really want to me such love you fans of the game left POE?
u discriminate against Chinese players, right?)
I looked at your post. It's hard to very read.
As a Chinese player I can sympathize, but honestly did you use any bot?
IGN: HolyBling
GGG doesn't discriminate based on country, race, or anything else.

The only thing they care about as it relates to your account is whether or not you are cheating.

It just happens that a lot of the cheaters and hackers from from china (probably because of the number of players/gamers/population statistically).

Don't cheat, and you shouldn't have an issue.

Another issue is that a lot of asian players use VPNs which can become banned. So you have to determine if your ACCOUNT is banned, or if your IP is banned.

If it is the IP and you use a VPN, it's likely a cheater was also using the VPN.
"
Baskerville wrote:

Spoiler
no use of robots
"
赚钱养家 wrote:
"
Baskerville wrote:

no use of robots
"
Drakier wrote:
GGG doesn't discriminate based on country, race, or anything else.

The only thing they care about as it relates to your account is whether or not you are cheating.

It just happens that a lot of the cheaters and hackers from from china (probably because of the number of players/gamers/population statistically).

Don't cheat, and you shouldn't have an issue.

Another issue is that a lot of asian players use VPNs which can become banned. So you have to determine if your ACCOUNT is banned, or if your IP is banned.

If it is the IP and you use a VPN, it's likely a cheater was also using the VPN.

yea, i use the VPN. but today, i found VPN is disabled, the account is Feng Ting, including my little partner
i did not violate rules of the game, I only use a VPN, but I do not know why they had been Feng Ting account, send a lot of mail to GGG, but GGG did not respond, nor ignore me, which makes me very confused, because I love Exile road.:(
"
赚钱养家 wrote:
i did not violate rules of the game, I only use a VPN, but I do not know why they had been Feng Ting account, send a lot of mail to GGG, but GGG did not respond, nor ignore me, which makes me very confused, because I love Exile road.:(

All you can do is contact them through PM or Email. It does no good to keep posting here as there is nothing we can do to help you. They can only discuss this privately, so if you've already emailed them, then you'll just have to wait for them to respond. Please stop spamming and posting here. It doesn't help anything, and can actually make things worse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info