I don't have a clue who Artie Lange is, but I feel for him

http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

"
Blows my mind how many people don't know who Howard Stern is these days! Makes me feel old as fuck...

Why? Howard Stern never made it out of the US audience, he's pretty much unknown for the rest of the world compared to other american media celebrities.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
"
Blows my mind how many people don't know who Howard Stern is these days! Makes me feel old as fuck...

Why? Howard Stern never made it out of the US audience, he's pretty much unknown for the rest of the world compared to other american media celebrities.

I meet people all the time in the states that don't know who he is.

"
"
"

I meet people all the time in the states that don't know who he is.

I once met a 23yo girl who had no idea who John Lennon is so there's that too.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

"
I once met a 23yo girl who had no idea who John Lennon is so there's that too.

Thats kind of sad :/ Whenever I meet ppl that have that big of a culture gap I feel for them a little
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Nature of the beast. What you think is common knowledge is different from what I think it is.

Most of it is generational, but some is cultural.

I know from my own interests about jazz, blues and funk. I am almost completely clueless about modern pop music.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Nature of the beast. What you think is common knowledge is different from what I think it is.

Most of it is generational, but some is cultural.

I know from my own interests about jazz, blues and funk. I am almost completely clueless about modern pop music.

That's true. However certain things I do take for granted as common knowledge of the masses. Im not really into that kind of music but ive HEARD of the beattles. I don't know what Lennon's fav color was but I can recognize him in a picture. Different degrees of knowledge
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Fun fact: the girl I mentioned studies journalism. Oh boy, the journalism level we're going to have some day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info