I don't have a clue who Artie Lange is, but I feel for him

"
Fun fact: the girl I mentioned studies journalism. Oh boy, the journalism level we're going to have some day.

My father is a retired journalist and I know that he and his contemporaries loathe the current state of news media.

I find it sad that Jon Stewart is better at interviewing people than most "Professionals" today.

His questions are relevant and he doesn't allow for mindless spewing of talking points without rebuttal.
^ Hes very good I agree completely. Stewart lost me over the years only because he's a little too goofy for my taste but I wont take that away from him, he's really good at interviews.

I personally really dig Charlie Rose's interviews even though lately he seems to be getting a little too self involved and cuts off his guests mid answer to show he's knowledgeable about xyz more than he used to.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Did something happen to Artie? Stern was never the same again without Artie, that was the best stern.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info