buff through the roof, nerf to the ground.

"
Jojas wrote:
As I see it, GGG are more or less *doomed* to continually produce new things for their shop because in contrast to other F2Ps they don't have a perpetual, reliable source of income.

Something could be done about that at least, a consumable which would enable you to post something to all trade chats at once with some flashy letters or effects might go well, time for RMTers to give something back to the game and experienced players keep trade chat permanently closed anyway. Being so inconvenient at times, you'd think GGG would capitalize more on conveniences, especially those that are 'rich player tax'.

More of the useful things over cosmetic would go well too as stash tabs are probably the steadiest source of revenue. I'm willing to bet floating damage numbers (in a couple of possible fonts and flavors) would sell like hot cakes, and it's surely no closer to 'pay to win' than stash tabs are. However, this needs a level head and extreme caution.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Apr 16, 2014, 8:51:09 AM
What I'd definitely buy would be the option to turn OFF rain-effects at Dominus'.
Weather and other *atmosphere enhancing* effects should all be MTX only.That way everyone would be happy,well maybe not.
Nonsense.

Graphical options belong to the graphical options menu, if they exist.
It was a joke? ^^
Id buy a MTX that removes rain and another one that replaces shocking ground with textured planes with inscription "here be shocked".
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Id buy a MTX that removes rain and another one that replaces shocking ground with textured planes with inscription "here be shocked".

so damn true.. I would also buy one to remove particle effects.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
nightblade157 wrote:
don't blame the devs. They are probably in over their heads creating a gazillion new microtransaction effects for every new patch.

TIL the balance team makes microtransactions. Such talent.

Really liking ur wise-ass comments..
"
rrtson wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

TIL the balance team makes microtransactions. Such talent.

No, but GGG can reallocate the resources they spend on designing MTX, and instead hire more people to fix their existing problems. Revelation, I know. Something else you can add to your TIL list.

Reallocate ressources they don't have because nobody is working on their only source of income? Sounds legit. You should become a Fortune 500 CEO.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info