Goodbye

I wonder if this is a serious thread but here is my opinion :

Better fear God, never suicide... ever. (many religions forbid murder)
Live with hope, things are going to change. And stay humble, things aren't perfect for everybody.

Your answer: i don't care about religion ?
Me : What if.. ?

You can't make heaven and still commit suicide(probably), just sayin'.. ( Hell is 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x amount of the daily life suffering and more..)

Good vaal orbs : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/840813
Bad ones : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/812199
Why? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/854397(I got an answer)
My life is already like a living hell. I consider seeking psychological help. Thx for the kind words, maybe, just maybe i can put myself back together. I dont know if i can make it. I really need help i guess, i dont know if i can go on though.
you should def talk to someone. Tomorrow's a new day
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Talking is hugely important. Priest, cop, friend, stranger on a bus. Don't keep it inside.

Spoiler
And stop drinking. Seriously. Sounds like a joke or preaching, but alcohol is a depressant and only making it worse for now.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Talking is hugely important. Priest, cop, friend, stranger on a bus. Don't keep it inside.

Spoiler
And stop drinking. Seriously. Sounds like a joke or preaching, but alcohol is a depressant and only making it worse for now.

Thx, you and everyone else have been a great help. I managed to actually throw the rest of the alcohol down the drain, i just hope i dont buy anymore of it. I hate it that i broke my printer and lost my cell phone among other things because of the drinking. I will seek help tomorrow.
"
"
Moonyu wrote:

Spoiler

Thx, you and everyone else have been a great help. I managed to actually throw the rest of the alcohol down the drain, i just hope i dont buy anymore of it. I hate it that i broke my printer and lost my cell phone among other things because of the drinking. I will seek help tomorrow.

call today, like, preferably right now. Cant hurt.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Yeah, alcohol will mess you up. Been there, done that, got stuck in the downward spiral, nearly died of alcohol poisoning, then irresponsibly stopped cold turkey. Most horrible experience in my life, too -- went through all the symptoms, but it was also so traumatic that I won't even eat candy with minimal traces of alcohol in it, and it's been many years since. I'll say, though, that the experience left me much stronger and when you do free yourself from alcohol, you'll feel damned proud of yourself.

There is no easy way, and none without anxiety. On the up side, though, if you do stay out of the bottle for a couple weeks, you'll feel a lot better and your outlook will change. As someone else said, alcohol is a depressant, so the way you feel right now is really because of the substance, not because of anything else. It's responsible for everything seeming worse than it is and causing that feeling of fatigue and "nothing matters" and "can't do that anymore".

Well, in the end, it's you who has to make the decision to stop drinking and doing something to get help. People can offer a shoulder and an ear, but the hard work, the anxiety, the fear, the physical side effects, that's your work and something you have to get through. Won't be easy, but it is totally worthwhile. Start by drinking a lot of water to flush some of the stuff out of your system. Chances are that you're dehydrated.

And when you start feeling better and the "hey I feel better, and if I drink something, I'll probably feel even better!" thought pops up, which it will, say "no". It's just the addicted brain trying to trick you into drinking again, to get that fix. It'll seem totally convincing and even "logical", but it isn't -- that's where having someone to talk to really helps. (And I don't want to scare you, but there is a memory effect: every time you stop drinking, stay dry for a bit, then binge again, the next time the symptoms will be worse, so do yourself the favor and resist.)

But anyway, start with water. Really. Water is life. You'll feel better soon.

And find someone irl to talk to. No shame in asking for help, it's the smart thing to do. What you go through is something that a lot of people have gone through, or go through. That's comforting, I feel, because it also means a lot of people understand what it's like. So, water now, then call up someone.
Last edited by Mivo on Apr 15, 2014, 2:55:27 PM
I really hope you take these guys' advice and try to talk with someone, Dirk. You can get this shit licked, bro.
I still wonder how he's typing this.

"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Apr 15, 2014, 9:02:13 PM
mathis beacon teaches typing: apparation edition

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info