Goodbye

I commit suicide now, goodbye.
quick and dirty
btw can i have ur runez
Last edited by Juicebox360 on Apr 15, 2014, 4:22:16 AM
That's not funny. And in the Spirit of BLOW I would kindly ask you to not joke around with stuff like this.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Apr 15, 2014, 4:47:35 AM
GGG should probably involve the police in case that this is serious. There is some legal liability.
it is only for try for see and for know ppl
Dirk has proven himself to be an extremely unstable young man at times. I'm honestly concerned for his safety.

Hope you're okay, Dirk
Dont think for a second i wanna live, survival instinct ruined my cutting the wrist thing and the jumping in front of a car thing. I choose to starve to death instead.

I lost my job, i got no money and the alcohol problem is a bad as ever and i cant pay my bills because of the alcohol problem. I dont have a will to live and no ambition and the depression got worse if thats even possible.

Starvation and dehydration can take up to a week, i will see how it goes.
"
Dont think for a second i wanna live, survival instinct ruined my cutting the wrist thing and the jumping in front of a car thing. I choose to starve to death instead.

I lost my job, i got no money and the alcohol problem is a bad as ever and i cant pay my bills because of the alcohol problem. I dont have a will to live and no ambition and the depression got worse if thats even possible.

Starvation and dehydration can take up to a week, i will see how it goes.

And don't forget your huge need for attention.

There are hotlines for this shit you know.

Or go to a Hospital and tell them to transfer you to a Psych Ward.

Or PM me your Address and I will call them for you to come around and take a look.

If you have suicidal thoughts, that's fine, go and seek help.

If you are just trying to fish for attention with such a serious thing, sorry buddy, wrong number.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Apr 15, 2014, 12:19:57 PM
You mentioned somewhere that you're in Europe. If you're not joking, and everything does seem fairly hopeless right now, do yourself a favor and look up the hotline for your country:

http://suicideprevention.wikia.com/wiki/Europe

If nothing else, there will be someone to talk to.
Last edited by Mivo on Apr 15, 2014, 12:32:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info