5 link drop rate nerf

############################################################
THIS THREAD IS A GENERAL DISCUSSION TOPIC. THIS THREAD IS SOLELY MEANT FOR DISCUSSION OF A TOPIC RELATED TO POE. IT IS NOT FEEDBACK. IT IS NOT A SUGGESTION. DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD OUT OF GENERAL DISCUSSION WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT.
############################################################

Guys is the 5L drop rate nerfed? I'm not finding any one more and have already crafted 4 myself in the meanwhile. I'm thinking it has something to do with vaal orbs and strongboxes and tabula rasa and such.
Last edited by glh5 on Apr 13, 2014, 11:57:43 AM
"
glh5 wrote:
Guys is the 5L drop rate nerfed? I'm not finding any one more and have already crafted 4 myself in the meanwhile. I'm thinking it has something to do with vaal orbs and strongboxes and tabula rasa and such.

I've never even found a 5link or a 6link in my entire POE play time. It's just your RNG that's being less lucky.
I've found 1 6L and probably like 30 5Ls
2 days ago i got 1 5l.
And in my whole poe life i got 1 6l.
All are as it were.
Bye bye desync!
RNG is RNG.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
It's a very small chance. I'd expect to see at least 25 4Ls to every 5L, and 10 5Ls to every 6L. It would really be swell if we could get a reasonable ratio from GGG.

Nope, it's just your RNG. But what I really wish for is that when a 5L drops, it's actually something useful for my characters.
Yesterday found two 5 links beside eachother so unlikely.

"
and 10 5Ls to every 6L

I wish.
Last edited by kasub on Apr 13, 2014, 11:38:44 AM
The first 5S I had drop in Invasion was a 5L, Bladeback Guardian in Cruel Southern Forest.
About fell out of my chair.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
mucker wrote:
The first 5S I had drop in Invasion was a 5L, Bladeback Guardian in Cruel Southern Forest.
About fell out of my chair.

Edit: GODDAMMIT GGG HOW IS THIS FEEDBACK MOVE IT BACK FFS
Last edited by glh5 on Apr 13, 2014, 11:55:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info