Gender discrimination in PoE

nvm i trolled myself
Good vaal orbs : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/840813
Bad ones : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/812199
Why? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/854397(I got an answer)
"
LadyAlekto wrote:

...naked chained male pet mtx please.... ;)

It would suit the summoner witch so well...

"Come on, faster, we don't want to make the boss wait now do we ?"
"Yes mistress..."

Edit : I don't think it's going to happen though, it you think about it having a human as a pet is not really an acceptable idea.
Last edited by Onirinaute on Apr 13, 2014, 1:51:25 PM
Unfortunately its very true that it is not appropiate.... but a girl can dream ^^

Maybe a chained dominus could be appropiate instead, a mini-dominus to yank around ;)

Also i already imagine my zombies to moan things like "yes mistress" "protect mistress" "we good zombies" ;D
"
Onirinaute wrote:
"
LadyAlekto wrote:

"Yes mistress..."

Edit : I don't think it's going to happen though, it you think about it having a human as a pet is not really an acceptable idea.

Humans are animals though. Only religion and silly people claim to be above all other species on the planet.
"

Humans are animals though. Only religion and silly people claim to be above all other species on the planet.

Humans are one of the very few self-aware animals though, and among those self-aware ones they are by far the most developed ones. Has nothing to do with religion.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
"
Onirinaute wrote:
"
LadyAlekto wrote:

"Yes mistress..."

Then it could be more appropiate to say "sentient lifeform probably shouldnt be a pet"

For i agree ont he animal part :)
"
LadyAlekto wrote:
"
PoorJoy wrote:
you know it was a joke, dont you? not sure if serious.

Im pretty sure it was a joke, but then theres enough people truly being serious with that...

...this game and this topic is a reason im bannd from most of reddits feminist subs (because fuck yeah, braindead radfems-.-)

i meant VaultzInex :)
ohhh sorry for mistaking it then^^
Templars have no pants, Why only old guys are seen to be pervers ?

Also I want oak reward to be a pink prostate dildo, because oak is totally gender bender
Forum pvp
"
Xavderion wrote:
Women have an implicit extra socket. I learned that in Bio.

Psych 12 - Human Sexuality here

had to take it 3 times to pass

IGN: ___I_Fink_U_Freeky___

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info