Gender discrimination in PoE

"
LadyAlekto wrote:
"
PoorJoy wrote:
you know it was a joke, dont you? not sure if serious.

Im pretty sure it was a joke, but then theres enough people truly being serious with that...

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
acylus wrote:
Quality post as always, didn't expect less nor will I ever.

I fail to see the quality on the post. Did he use Chisels, Armorer's Scraps or Blacksmith Whetstones on it? This post needs 20% quality...
This game is incredibly sexist and oversexualised.

man every male exile is incredibly ripped and has a 6 pack. The marauder looks like a black Zeus. The templar's raging pectorals make me feel incredibly inferior. After starting poe i my social life deteriorated because i was ashamed of my 1pack
"
This game is incredibly sexist and oversexualised.

man every male exile is incredibly ripped and has a 6 pack. The marauder looks like a black Zeus. The templar's raging pectorals make me feel incredibly inferior. After starting poe i my social life deteriorated because i was ashamed of my 1pack

Maybe, just maybe, your social life also deteriorated because you were playing 24/7...
But you're right, POE is full of irrealistic beauty standards I mean, 4 boobs, seriously ? I bet they are paid by cosmetic surgeons everywhere to increase the demand of boobjobs.
ManBearPig told me there are reasons why they don't sell 6 socktable stuff in Normal and Cruel.

But DalaiLama is right, after beating the 'Greedy Finger' Quest you can get staves etc. from Clarissa and Nessa.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
threads nowadays are so fucking stupid.

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
"
Kandamo wrote:
threads nowadays are so fucking stupid.

Oh, sorry for trying to have fun.
"
Onirinaute wrote:

Edit : I don't think it's going to happen though, it you think about it having a human as a pet is not really an acceptable idea.
Sure it is, if they want to be kept as a pet. Pet =/= slave.
Last edited by NightCicer on Apr 14, 2014, 11:39:52 AM
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Women have an implicit extra socket. I learned that in Bio.

Please check your cis privileges at the door.

Vaal orbs can change everything, and we certainly don't need Vaalphobia becoming rampant.

Corrupted Socket?
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info