Dock run party chat

Just now I think some youngster pushed this older gentleman off the edge. Talked about senior homes and how he shouldn't be playing POE. Yea.. not only global chat should be monitored I think you guys need to check out party chat too for dock run parties.

In game I'm a super friendly guy, and I feel quite sick seeing such a thing.
just tell them to go back playing CoD
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
Look it the OP's name

Not worth it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hi there,

If you have a negative experience in a party please feel free to screenshot the situation and send it to us at support@grindinggear.com - We will be happy to look into it for you.
When I get "old timer-ed" I take it as a complement and fire back with something like "Just think... I'm already about 5 years past your life expectancy".
Seasoned-Citizens Unite!
BLAMT!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

If you have a negative experience in a party please feel free to screenshot the situation and send it to us at support@grindinggear.com - We will be happy to look into it for you.

Enjoy your 9001 incoming tear-drenched pics of noobs getting bandits pk'd~

Assuming you dont get loads of these on a daily basis already, that is!
IGN: KoTao
Yeah, put 1 member of GGG into the first 100 parties that are made in game and have them monitor it 24/7. That way nothing will ever get done ever, because about 100 people work there.

There is a report button for a reason, when something comes up, you report it, and then GGG's customer service checks it out (they can then pull up logs of before/after that message to investigate if it's needed.)

IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
"
Dellusions wrote:
Yeah, put 1 member of GGG into the first 100 parties that are made in game and have them monitor it 24/7. That way nothing will ever get done ever, because about 100 people work there.

There is a report button for a reason, when something comes up, you report it, and then GGG's customer service checks it out (they can then pull up logs of before/after that message to investigate if it's needed.)

So...more forum staff?
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Yes, it's alway important that GGG be the etiquette police because that's much, much easier to do than work on fixing the serious game flaws in PoE.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info