Dock run party chat

"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

If you have a negative experience in a party please feel free to screenshot the situation and send it to us at support@grindinggear.com - We will be happy to look into it for you.

Yes, it's alway important that GGG be the etiquette police because that's much, much easier to do than work on fixing the serious game flaws in PoE.

Last edited by Danoga on Apr 12, 2014, 4:53:50 PM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

If you have a negative experience in a party please feel free to screenshot the situation and send it to us at support@grindinggear.com - We will be happy to look into it for you.

Yes, it's alway important that GGG be the etiquette police because that's much, much easier to do than work on fixing the serious game flaws in PoE.

Support Staff != Code Staff

Seriously why is it you people keep thinking that everyone who works at GGG are somehow able to do advanced engine and network code?

Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
"
f3rret wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Seriously why is it you people keep thinking that everyone who works at GGG are somehow able to do advanced engine and network code?

Im seriously question the sanity of people thinking that every GGG staffer could do every job. And as if it was easy to "fix" anything easily. Besides, i dont see any of those so called flaws but then again im not here to trade or whatever i have fun, even with desync btw, which does not happen as often as people say it does or i got lucky because i dont have it much.
"
Im seriously question the sanity of people thinking that every GGG staffer could do every job. And as if it was easy to "fix" anything easily. Besides, i dont see any of those so called flaws but then again im not here to trade or whatever i have fun, even with desync btw, which does not happen as often as people say it does or i got lucky because i dont have it much.

To be fair, desync is an issue and it does happen quite often (it's not always as bad as people say, but it does happen all the time) and it could use fixing.

That said I don't think the support, art and PR people have the skills to do so.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
"
DeckardXLeah wrote:
Just now I think some youngster pushed this older gentleman off the edge. Talked about senior homes and how he shouldn't be playing POE. Yea.. not only global chat should be monitored I think you guys need to check out party chat too for dock run parties.

In game I'm a super friendly guy, and I feel quite sick seeing such a thing.

Isn't there an ignore button?

Anyhow seeing you posted and I post a LOT, not necessarily on these forums. Here's some unsolicited advice: Grow a thick skin. Cause people can type anything and get away with a lot of bad behavior (me included). Due to the fact the other person can't serve you a knuckle sandwich.
"
Baskerville wrote:
Due to the fact the other person can't serve you a knuckle sandwich.

Sad truth behind the internet.
"Witty remark."

Talisman SC
IGN: HerbalD
"
f3rret wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Money spend on support is money not spend on fixing that. Staff=Money.
20quality thread
"
f3rret wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Small company right? On a budget and stuff?

Maybe they should get rid of the people they pay to copy paste shit on the forums and hire people that can do work.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
Juicebox360 wrote:
20quality thread

Quick, corrupt it.
"just for try, for see and for know"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info