Predict the rugby score! - Win a beta key!

So im not much of a rugby fan... but I will still watch my country (New Zealand - Home of Grinding Gear Games) play during the rugby world cup (also currently hosted in my country).

I have ONE key to give away, and I wanted a fair way to give it to somebody in the forums :)

=====Competition=====
[1.] You are to post ONE prediction for the games final score tonight (New Zealand VS France).
[2.] You are to make it clear which score is for which team. E.G. NZ 10 - 5 FR
[3.] You may only make one prediction. If somebody has posted more than one, only their first prediction counts. Please don't post more than one though, it makes double checking harder
[4.] Kickoff is in under 6 hours from time of post, so the deadline to get your entries in is 8PM NZT (GMT+12) (just under 5 hours from when this thread is made)
[5.] No editing is to be made after the deadline. This goes for ALL POSTS LEADING UP TO AND INCLUDING YOUR PREDICTION. This is to ensure no cheating.
[6.] I only have one key. So only the first correct answer that has not broken any rule(s) will win.
[7.] If no correct predictions are made within the rules, I reserve the right to declare no winner and keep the key.
[8.] Due to the possibility of duplicate accounts, and the hatred for new members winning, this competition requires your account to be AT LEAST 1 week old from the point this post is made.
[9.] You must not already be in the Beta on the account used. No exceptions.

=====General=====
If you are unclear on anything, please ask! I want this competition to be fair.

Also, I will be at a friends house drinking and watching the game. I expect the earliest I could announce a winner is a few hours after the game. It is possible that i won't have a chance until the following day. Please don't wait up for me.
Last edited by ScamperNZ on Sep 23, 2011, 11:17:08 PM
Ok, NZ 18/FRA 6
Perfect :) Simple to participate! i just made sure i had rules to keep it fair.
NZ 18, France 12
NZ 8 - FR 17
NZ 16 FR 8
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

KEYSUS
I wonder how many people are actually aware of the world cup and follow rugby in the forums
17-10 to NZ
I walk alone...

NZ 8 - FRA 12
"
Cracken11 wrote:
I wonder how many people are actually aware of the world cup and follow rugby in the forums

They don't have to follow rugby to win :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info