Predict the rugby score! - Win a beta key!

My account is new and this is my Only account i use this name on any game i reg for and only this name.

I predict Nz 60 - 25 France.
NZ 31-21 FR
"
ScamperNZ wrote:
"
Cracken11 wrote:
I wonder how many people are actually aware of the world cup and follow rugby in the forums

They don't have to follow rugby to win :P

True but if you know the game and follow it some what, you can make a more informed decision on what the likely score is.
NZ 15/FRA 7
Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, he'll stay warm for the rest of his life.
Worth a shot: NZ 20 / FR 9
"
Cracken11 wrote:
"
ScamperNZ wrote:
"
Cracken11 wrote:
I wonder how many people are actually aware of the world cup and follow rugby in the forums

True but if you know the game and follow it some what, you can make a more informed decision on what the likely score is.

Yeah lol... I tried to google some score predictions. I got crap!
"
Cracken11 wrote:
"
ScamperNZ wrote:
"
Cracken11 wrote:

Sure can :) But NZ vs France is a very inconsistent match up. making this more fun :)
I honestly have never watched or even paid attention to the sport of rugby, sorry....but i'll give it a go around, and maybe i'll get it.

NZ 28 - 37 FR
Praise Keysus...and he shall guid you down the path...of Exile. ^_^
NZ 12 - 10 FR
ima kiwi to so you should just give me a key :D

umm score all blacks 31 france 17

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info