Is this no longer a thing?

I have 56 stash tabs and I want to be able to label them, but I don't wanna spend 160 points extra if they go on sale the next day I would feel bad. Every time I break down and buy something not on sale it goes on sale the next day = /
"
Didros wrote:
I have 56 stash tabs and I want to be able to label them, but I don't wanna spend 160 points extra if they go on sale the next day I would feel bad. Every time I break down and buy something not on sale it goes on sale the next day = /

If it really happens to be in the next day or some kind of short time window, Support might be able to help you and get you the sale price in retrospective. To be sure you might contact them at support@gringinggear.com. :)
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Apr 11, 2014, 3:14:14 AM
so they have stash tab bundle on sale today, and if upgrade is not on sale tomorrow I'm gonna be so sad.
"
whoismiked wrote:
"
Garr0t wrote:
I'm hoping they do a discount on additional character slots in the near future. They haven't done that since before Christmas (December 12)...
The last time they did a premium upgrade sale was January 12. It may come around again soon ;-)

I think the limit is 25 characters per league?

Are you hitting that limit?

30.About same in D2 and Sacred 2.
god damn it!
Still nothing...over 4 months without it going on sale is kind of a bad sign. I know they have a lot more things to choose from for sales, but I can only assume that if they do put it on sale I'll miss it since I don't feel like playing and guessing what my tabs are for anymore lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info