Is this no longer a thing?

Is GGG gonna put the upgrade normal stash tabs to premium on sale ever again? they used to do it every time the normal tab bundle was on sale on the following day, but I don't think they've done it since about the beginning of January....
I'm hoping they do a discount on additional character slots in the near future. They haven't done that since before Christmas (December 12)...
The last time they did a premium upgrade sale was January 12. It may come around again soon ;-)
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Apr 9, 2014, 9:26:41 PM
Wait for the next major patch. :-)
Buy at full price. Dont be cheap.
"
Buy at full price. Dont be cheap.

Never, if i learned anything in PoE, it's that you should be patient and buy cheap!
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Garr0t wrote:
I'm hoping they do a discount on additional character slots in the near future. They haven't done that since before Christmas (December 12)...
The last time they did a premium upgrade sale was January 12. It may come around again soon ;-)

I think the limit is 25 characters per league?

Are you hitting that limit?
Last edited by whoismiked on Apr 10, 2014, 8:03:49 AM
25 total. I hit it several times.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
"
Kirielis wrote:
25 total. I hit it several times.

Oh, it actually is total? Ok I was unaware, I thought it was per league.
When I race a lot the chrs seem to pile up. I bought extra chr slots during one of the sales, I didn't really need them at the time but figured why not. They have come in pretty handy since.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
When I race a lot the chrs seem to pile up. I bought extra chr slots during one of the sales, I didn't really need them at the time but figured why not. They have come in pretty handy since.

Thx, Chris.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info