PvP Damage Tool TIP

srsly. bump.
Because haunt already tried to do it, we gave many constructive feedback and suggestions but ggg did never answer. When you put lot pf effort into a thing and then you see that ggg simply doesnt give a fuck, then you just stop wasting ur time.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
I think GGG will add this in as soon as there is either more gems that get nerfed or when long term cutthroat leagues/events happen. As much as you guys might hate to hear this; it really isn't a huge priority when only Glacial Hammer & Righteous Fire have been nerfed. These are the only confirmed gems to have changed in patch notes.

Give it some time though. You may see a few pvp changes here and there starting after the big 1.2.0 (that patch contains a fix for flasks being empty when you challenge from outside of town btw).
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude wrote:
I think GGG will add this in as soon as there is either more gems that get nerfed or when long term cutthroat leagues/events happen. As much as you guys might hate to hear this; it really isn't a huge priority when only Glacial Hammer & Righteous Fire have been nerfed. These are the only confirmed gems to have changed in patch notes.

Give it some time though. You may see a few pvp changes here and there starting after the big 1.2.0 (that patch contains a fix for flasks being empty when you challenge from outside of town btw).

I have to jump in here to point out that this is irrelevant. Skill-specific scaling aside, there is a pvp damage formula that affects the damage you do with ANY skill. All we know is that "It depends on both the amount of damage dealt, and how often it's dealt (attack/cast speed)" (PM from Mark). The most obvious, easily self testable case is whirling blades; whirling does more than heavy strike despite having about half the damage effectiveness, likely based on its listed attack speed being so slow. The point is, every skill you could use is affected by this hidden formula, so not knowing it is pretty absurd.
"
MrEnzyme wrote:
"
GreenDude wrote:

I have to jump in here to point out that this is irrelevant. Skill-specific scaling aside, there is a pvp damage formula that affects the damage you do with ANY skill. All we know is that "It depends on both the amount of damage dealt, and how often it's dealt (attack/cast speed)" (PM from Mark). The most obvious, easily self testable case is whirling blades; whirling does more than heavy strike despite having about half the damage effectiveness, likely based on its listed attack speed being so slow. The point is, every skill you could use is affected by this hidden formula, so not knowing it is pretty absurd.

ya agreed enzyme. WB is a good example.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
According to Mark, it would be "possible but not easy" to have skill tooltips show PvP damage numbers if you are standing in a PvP area. Would this suffice?

Edit: this may not be possible after all, sorry.
Code warrior
Last edited by Rhys on Jul 1, 2014, 8:54:22 PM
"
Rhys wrote:
According to Mark, it would be "possible but not easy" to have skill tooltips show PvP damage numbers if you are standing in a PvP area. Would this suffice?
this is absolutely perfect!
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Maybe can be shown by holding a key or something like that
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
"
Rhys wrote:

Perfect!
"
Rhys wrote:

+1 Rhys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info