Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Swords are now back to 97% block penetration, really GGG ?

Pvp in poe is very fun, just needs more balancing.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Pvp in poe is very fun, just needs more balancing.

Still feel we need true pk. Instance invading in a non cut throat league. This baby shit you get with every new game except a few, is really boring.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
Poutsos wrote:

Hauntworld - A guy called splaterboom or smoething like that,was one shotting me EVERYTIME on 10.3K ES with his EK.EVERY TIME.Much more often than i was with my flicker.He was playing bear traps,and after i started using lightning strike to hit him from distance he switched to EK.

hi poutsos. haunt already gave you the answer. i used more than 1 ek mine, so u were hit by multiple ek at the same time, thats why u got 1 shotted.

a thing that i want to say to all complaining: its true, traps do a lot of dmg, and i can 1 shot almost all with 1 bear trap if it crits. even if it doesnt, my flat dmg is around 4-5k, so if i hit u with 3 bear trap u die anyway. with that said, this thing seems broken and OP, but you must realize that is not easy to hit with traps and mines, and that they are very counterable in multiple ways.
the fact is that ppl here is to lazy and once they get his gg gear they want to just run namelocking with heavystrike or other skill and want to win (ofc not talking about good guys like mulla and pout), and if they die they complain that the other build is op and must be nerfed.
almost every build has a counter, and i think mine is the one that has more than the others, so just try try try to find it, like me and my friend always do when we have problem against a build. if a counter cant be found, then the build might be op, but this is not the case.

sorry for the OT, anyway we need much more pvp and less talking. arena is desert these days.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
"
tempallo wrote:
"
Poutsos wrote:

Hauntworld - A guy called splaterboom or smoething like that,was one shotting me EVERYTIME on 10.3K ES with his EK.EVERY TIME.Much more often than i was with my flicker.He was playing bear traps,and after i started using lightning strike to hit him from distance he switched to EK.

hi poutsos. haunt already gave you the answer. i used more than 1 ek mine, so u were hit by multiple ek at the same time, thats why u got 1 shotted.

a thing that i want to say to all complaining: its true, traps do a lot of dmg, and i can 1 shot almost all with 1 bear trap if it crits. even if it doesnt, my flat dmg is around 4-5k, so if i hit u with 3 bear trap u die anyway. with that said, this thing seems broken and OP, but you must realize that is not easy to hit with traps and mines, and that they are very counterable in multiple ways.
the fact is that ppl here is to lazy and once they get his gg gear they want to just run namelocking with heavystrike or other skill and want to win (ofc not talking about good guys like mulla and pout), and if they die they complain that the other build is op and must be nerfed.
almost every build has a counter, and i think mine is the one that has more than the others, so just try try try to find it, like me and my friend always do when we have problem against a build. if a counter cant be found, then the build might be op, but this is not the case.

sorry for the OT, anyway we need much more pvp and less talking. arena is desert these days.

Traps/mines def have alot of counters haha. The damage boost those support gems provide is justified honestly. People just need to first) see if you're trap/mine second)adjust their play style accordingly to destroy them, then approach you. Its a good duel, what duels should be imo. Spacing,thinking,experience.

As far as the arena goes, yep I can't find anyone in there. Back to my last post about invading instances. I personally hate dueling in a semi-structured environment against the same people over and over and over. Its because you start to know these people and its no longer enjoyable. Its like beating on your friends, it makes for good fun then it gets old. Need some faceless pk in this bitch...for real. Join an instance, kill a handful of players...and move along.
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
tempallo wrote:
"
Poutsos wrote:

Traps/mines def have alot of counters haha. The damage boost those support gems provide is justified honestly. People just need to first) see if you're trap/mine second)adjust their play style accordingly to destroy them, then approach you. Its a good duel, what duels should be imo. Spacing,thinking,experience.

As far as the arena goes, yep I can't find anyone in there. Back to my last post about invading instances. I personally hate dueling in a semi-structured environment against the same people over and over and over. Its because you start to know these people and its no longer enjoyable. Its like beating on your friends, it makes for good fun then it gets old. Need some faceless pk in this bitch...for real. Join an instance, kill a handful of players...and move along.

finally someone with a brain.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Apr 19, 2014, 1:59:44 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
tempallo wrote:
"
Poutsos wrote:

I could imagine a single instance map for everyone, lets say level 80 dropping specific uniques on that map only. But the catch is it's a pvp zone. I hope they could implement this :)
"
awetZ wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:

I could imagine a single instance map for everyone, lets say level 80 dropping specific uniques on that map only. But the catch is it's a pvp zone. I hope they could implement this :)

You guys remind of the people who would join chaos runs or baal runs and attack people. You're attacking people who aren't interested in fighting. Maybe you guys should walk around IRL and shove/punch people you walk by. In fact why don't you do that yet you're compelled to do this in a game? As far as I understand it's either a form of sociopathy, a desire for attention, or boredom to the point where you have nothing to do in the game, yet you still want to play the game.

I'm glad GGG didn't include PK, and hope they fix bandits. I also hope they fix PvP, where both players are interested in fighting. Diablo 2 had a 17% pvp multiplier. I'm surprised it wasn't obvious to GGG that they need a pvp multiplier or they would have instagib pvp only.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on May 15, 2014, 6:58:23 PM
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
awetZ wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:

You guys remind of the people who would join chaos runs or baal runs and attack people. You're attacking people who aren't interested in fighting. Maybe you guys should walk around IRL and shove/punch people you walk by. In fact why don't you do that yet you're compelled to do this in a game? As far as I understand it's either a form of sociopathy, a desire for attention, or boredom to the point where you have nothing to do in the game, yet you still want to play the game.

I'm glad GGG didn't include PK, and hope they fix bandits. I also hope they fix PvP, where both players are interested in fighting. Diablo 2 had a 17% pvp multiplier. I'm surprised it wasn't obvious to GGG that they need a pvp multiplier or they would have instagib pvp only.

Ya? You'd be a prime target. Id of added you to my /f list on Diablo2 and made your life a living hell as much as I could. Forcing you to play passworded games anytime im around because mutually added or not..id show up. These games suck dirty hobo crank after awhile. They become redudent to the point you literally fall asleep mid game. Pking and/or dueling people that want to duel (that aren't the same 3 people EVERY DAY)...is everything.

BUT...I know things have changed. The player base no longer appreciates pking,grudges or being mean. Everyones entiled to enjoy what they do and I support that. If people want to grind the same shit all day long, sharing epic pvm stories and bj's amongst eachother. Have at it my friend, I play 0 role in the grand scheme of things. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Gary_GGG on May 17, 2014, 2:08:10 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:

Ya? You'd be a prime target. Id of added you to my /f list on Diablo2 and made your life a living hell as much as I could. Forcing you to play passworded games anytime im around because mutually added or not..id show up. These games suck dirty hobo crank after awhile. They become redudent to the point you literally fall asleep mid game. Pking and/or dueling people that want to duel (that aren't the same 3 people EVERY DAY)...is everything.

BUT...I know things have changed. The player base no longer appreciates pking,grudges or being mean. Everyones entiled to enjoy what they do and I support that. If people want to grind the same shit all day long, sharing epic pvm stories and bj's amongst eachother. Have at it my friend, I play 0 role in the grand scheme of things. Just so happens as a NON neck beard NON fatass NON metrosexual cliche gamer dork...I find enjoyment ingame harassing such people. Ya im an asshole, ban me, probation me ...who cares.

Everyone enjoys different things, but what you enjoy seems to be out of the ordinary.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info