Colby's Cookie Cutter Righteous Fire Build :)

I've seen that Colby takes Iron Reflexes path (growth and decay cluster, etc). Is this an improvement? I've seen Necro's build doesn't take this path (he takes Master of the arena path). Can someone please provide feedback on this because i'm new to the LEFT part of the tree and I want to do RF
nice build colby...
ive used duelist and i get 1% regen extra.... my regen nearly 14% .also i use bor and have block maxed 75%, spell block 65%. smash most maps ,only hard ones are dom...rest very easy
Last edited by dogsdot on May 27, 2014, 8:45:24 AM
"
dogsdot wrote:
nice build colby...
ive used duelist and i get 1% regen extra.... my regen nearly 14% .also i use bor and have block maxed 75%, spell block 65%. smash most maps ,only hard ones are dom...rest very easy

Could you link your tree?
I can answer some questions.

Crown of Thorns: The damage from Righteous Fire isn't effected by Spell Damage. So casting RF on low-life with Crown of Thorns or Pain Attunement keystone does nothing, besides robbing you of incremental damage by casting RF with a helm that has a life mod.

Snapshot Andvarius: The IIR you get off of gear is not snapshotted. If you take IIR gear off, then you lose the IIR.

Carcass Jack: Not a requirement. It simply increases area size and Righteous Fire damage. You still do tons of damage casting RF in a rare chest. Also, for the guy saying the colors are hard to get; it's really not that bad actually.
Spoiler
"
Zhentarim wrote:
"
dogsdot wrote:
nice build colby...

Could you link your tree?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwCcQSzBS0LYQxfDPcUTRcvGNsZhRoyGmwb-iFgJKoksCXfJy8n1Sj6KaUu_zWSNuk8LT38QKBBh0d-Sn1KyEz_TipQUFFgVElbr14TXz9gS2EhZU1noGh0bqpwfXTtdPF4DXloeu-ApILHgziE2YTvhtGHdojxjM-UoJitmSudrp65oLSiAKIPpBmkrKcIqBipbqmVq8Wsr61Kr2y18rc-uJO8n72BvorBBMOGxFjFisauzSbRNtpi3Q3i6uOf55Hp1evu7w7vfPAf8i_zBvPd9kj56PrS-6r8xf4K

my gear

Last edited by dogsdot on Jun 3, 2014, 7:27:00 AM
can you tell me how you are able to get that high life regen, im using colby tree and have only 353.1 life pre sec unbuffed and abound 434 with vitality on, on some movies ppl have like 800+ hwo come ? and the asme for life ? i have like 4k+ only why, my gear is kinda crappy but how much i should have for RF to be effective ? and one more thing is the snapshoting off ? cuz i heared that they will cancel it completely in the next month.
IGN Aliiya
Last edited by RON1N on Jul 31, 2014, 4:52:19 AM
Does this build still viable?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
Can you explain me why i cant see where you put your pts in the passive tree plz ?
Can you update your passive tree please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info