Colby's Cookie Cutter Righteous Fire Build :)

In terms of defence this build isn't too bad, using a belly and other gear that has 150 - 250 armour I have 7.5k armour, when my friend using determination stands by me I get 10k armour. Grace and IR seems fine to me :) (can't link gear as I'm on my phone)
Been having a ton of fun with this. Makes vaal cyclone useful also. A tip I would add, link added cold damage to leap slam if you have the links. Makes debuffing enemies even faster.
I notice in your tree you took the holy stregth buff node in the tree you have linked can you explain why in your vidoe you said not to take it yet your tree has it?

also I was looking at some of the posts on your youtube video someone mentioned that dot does not work with iir or iiq because those require the on hit aspect is this true?

and finally if you had an andvarius ring on while you cast riteous fire can you swap out the ring and place another in? will the magic find persist?
"
I notice in your tree you took the holy stregth buff node in the tree you have linked can you explain why in your vidoe you said not to take it yet your tree has it?

I also noticed it. At the time being I took it off just in case. Once I start using Righteous Fire I'll see if it makes any difference. But I also would like some clarification on that.
I'm currently having a blast with this build and would like to thank Colby for all the work he does streaming.

I'm using Holy Strength and haven't noticed any negative affects.
Could you explain the BrightBeak?
"
Could you explain the BrightBeak?

Because it offers resists and has almost a 2 attack speed so this + leap slam + faster attacks = jumping around maps rapid

So yeah, resists and movement mainly I can assume.
Just to put it out there swap out crown of thorns when you are on low life to take advantage of the pain atunment stat on the item. Give you a nice 30% more spell damage. :)
Spoiler

forgot to add a picture so everyone can see what one looks like.
So if you put the Crown on and snapshot Righteous Fire, once you take it off the stats of the crown remain? I'm terrible at understanding snapshot.

Can I use something other than a Carcass Jack? That thing is expensive and getting that color combination even more expensive.
Last edited by Mimichi3 on May 6, 2014, 1:22:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info