Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

More Cut-throat Events Posted

Its gonna go like this: 20 people rush for level 60 and the most fun is happening at lvl 5 :D

Also the level caps are far from balanced, you can get SO MUCH better weps at certain levels, that you stand no chance, let if be only 4 levels apart characters. Bigger lvl will always win, no contest.
Last edited by blankd on Apr 8, 2014, 7:58:01 AM
You know how there's the 1 hour endless ledge races? How about some kind of endless docks race..? I think that would be kind of cool.
IGN Ken__Kaniff
You should try scheduling some of the 6 hours on the weekend.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
where can we learn more about the logout timer? what it is, etc.
More cutthroat is very appreciated. I personaly want a 4 month cutthroat. This way i would be playing sc and wouldnt mind it because death always has some great impact on your character where in sc it is just boring you dont need to fear dying, no now you can get to the last checkpoint.....
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
I think a Fixed Endless Ledge could be interesting, and prevent people from whining about and getting bad spawn RNG. :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
I would like to re-assert that this season's race rewards are awfully underwhelming. Theifs Torment is amazing, and the headhunter is OK. But the rest of the items can be bought in trade chat for a combined 10 chaos.
Never going to play cut-throat or any other race for that matter. This is all that POE is becoming, races and leagues! Not a supporter of that at all. Sadly so to be honest.
Last edited by Kenza on Apr 8, 2014, 11:22:52 AM
CUT THROAT!

So awesome keep up the good work DEVS because this is exactly what POE needs more PVP!!!

Thanks for working out the kinks like logging out to character selection and nerfing the Glacial hammer for PVP it was very strong.

Keep up the good work and can not wait for longer cut throat leagues!
The first ones on this race won't even kill anyone they are just the fastest xpfarmers..
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info