Uniques with 3D art: Which are the most needed?

Atziri's Step. All outstanding race/pvp rewards.

EDIT: & Atziri's Acuity
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Last edited by Ashen_Shugar_IV on Aug 19, 2015, 8:47:35 AM
Still waiting:

='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Queen of the forest please.

I was really bummed out when I finally got this armor that the 3d art looks nothing like the 2d :(.

I haven't been able to get ahold of an alpha's howl yet, but judging from never seeing anyone running around with a white wolf helmet, i'm assuming that one could use updated 3d art too (so i'm happy with that item when I get my hands on it)

Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
Really happy with the Icetomb model, love that you guys went the extra mile with it and added in a icy effect like in the art. Its not 100% true to the art but still looks great, though it seems to only match the seraph armour sets gloves, boots.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Get at me in game @Jyyn

Do you like feedback? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/355307/page/1

Been looking for a 1h mace with a ok skin to put on my doriyani's.. Cameria if done right will be hands down..best looking 1h mace yet.. plus it drops pretty well atm.. Its out there would be a beneficial.
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ

This thing looks so ridiculous in the inventory that I expected something crazy on my model. I got a wooden-handled axe like this
and could not help but laugh. It's probably not a priority and I've never heard anyone talk about this weapon, but the disparity is much larger than the armours. Thanks for adding Ice Tomb art by the way.
"
Zombiecity317 wrote:

Been looking for a 1h mace with a ok skin to put on my doriyani's.. Cameria if done right will be hands down..best looking 1h mace yet.. plus it drops pretty well atm.. Its out there would be a beneficial.

Highly support this, it would the best 1H mace skin ever!
I was so disppointed to see that it's lacking the 3D art.

Another Vote for Queen of the forest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info