Uniques with 3D art: Which are the most needed?

so obvious all the Race/PvP rewards must be the priority!! otherwise theres no point to race or pvp anymore..
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:

Agreed

I concur
"
Fightgarr wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:

Agreed

I concur

Nice shiny Sundances!
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
On Hardcore at least, unique chests tend to be picked over rare chests the vast majority of the time for life based builds. Lightning Coil and Cloak of Defiance seem like good candidates for getting 3d art soon as a result:

Rainbowstride seems like another good candidate for finally getting its 3d art. Funnily enough, the alt art ones already have 3d art:

Keep up the good work!
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
Terminus Est, please. At moment I see it, it was like a love at first sight. But when I find out, that 3D looks like tiger sword, I was totally dissapointed. I don't need any other sword, just this one.

I support Mjolner 3d art, with such nice looking weapon, it deserve a dedicated 3d art instead of a stick with a rock in the head.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.

I'd like to see something done with Voll's protector. At the very least they can change the gold you see on the regular holy chainmail to silver and color the normally red accent to blue. Next step up probably would be to color the area behind the rings on the apron to the same blue instead of the regular grey (though I don't mind the grey there, but just going in order of simplicity). The final step probably would be to go Full Monty and do the 3D art for the collar bits and bobs and then add the stripes down the front of the apron.

Would love to see this done, would look really good on a Scion.
Fire Ferrets
I will second what I saw earlier; Infernal Mantle could use some rather sweet 3D art. All the more so if they decide to go further with the source material and add the "star cloak" to it. That could make it particularly desired for skin transfers.

For items that are popular on their own... To be honest, Mjölner is, as I'd think, lower-priority; its art would stand out less. Cloak of Defiance should have the highest priority there; it's basically in the same sort of state that Chernobog's Pillar was when the thread was started. Fortunately, we got some 3D art to match it along the way.

As for another item I'd like to see for myself... Lochtonial Caress. (I'd link if I bothered to keep a pair!) I was really excited to see their 2D art, and thought they'd be perfect for a skin transfer... And then found that they had no 3D art.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster

Cloak of Defiance needs a unique 3D art
Queen of the forest! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info