1.1.2 Patch Notes

"
777isHARDCORE wrote:
"
Clovence wrote:

"resummon on the spot", obviously this kid never play a summoner before. enough said.

No... I obviously just play a better one than you do. I am not bound hand and foot to my spectres, with no other method to succeed.

Probably why I also do not need to use smokemines to get by, where it seems to be the end of your build or something?

Look, I'm all for a Summon Minion skill. But Smoke Mine is clearly not supposed to be it.

So is your summoner able to kill gg map bosses or queen atziri since you said yours is better.
IGN: Clovence
How will the arc buff affect monsters?
Will all arc using monsters dish out 60% more damage now? Or will their spell levels be accounted for and reduced accordingly?
Some of the most dangerous scenarios, such as having limited gear or during races occur with arcers (endless ledge, descent champions, progression through ebony barracks etc). If all of this has just been buffed by 60% all the way through, then that is a really poor decision, especially in races where there is no town or guaranteed ways to beef up a resist.
Last edited by boof on Apr 7, 2014, 3:47:32 AM
OMG what just happened there ??? I just respected 12 points 2 hours before patch note to take 2 evangelists for my dominating blow. I don't know wat to think about that GGG. I'm ok with the evangelist nerf, they still pretty good, but why did they change the "smoke mine control" ???? I can't play with my party anymore, all my minions fuckin around with stupid IA, I'm forced to play alone now or forget dom blow and go retard cyclone build :(
"
Clovence wrote:
777isHARDCORE

Just go suggest that we should equip all summoner gear and no snapshot.

Wear skullhead, chober chaber, sidhebreath, vis mortis, and bones of ullr etc with all the shitty stats. Try clear one map and tell us how you feel.

Why would I suggest that? I snapshot now because the mechanics allow it, item & gem.

But I don't expect it to stay in, the devs have already said they have issues with it, but don't have a good solution. I believe their main concern is with the increased functionality gem snapshotting provides, and not wanting to lose it.

Item snapshotting really adds nothing. The devs love forcing us to choose; snapshotting stats from items is the opposite of that.
"
Chris wrote:
Increased the drop rate of rare Vaal Fragments.

Awesome, here's hoping it's a big enough boost to make it farm-able.

A bit disappointing that there still is no fix to the issue with mirror affix and magic/rare items though...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
777isHARDCORE wrote:
"
Clovence wrote:
777isHARDCORE

Just go suggest that we should equip all summoner gear and no snapshot.

Wear skullhead, chober chaber, sidhebreath, vis mortis, and bones of ullr etc with all the shitty stats. Try clear one map and tell us how you feel.

Why would I suggest that? I snapshot now because the mechanics allow it, item & gem.

But I don't expect it to stay in, the devs have already said they have issues with it, but don't have a good solution. I believe their main concern is with the increased functionality gem snapshotting provides, and not wanting to lose it.

Item snapshotting really adds nothing. The devs love forcing us to choose; snapshotting stats from items is the opposite of that.

So you said you play a way better summoner build, mind tell us if you are able to kill gg map bosses or queen atziri before patch and after?
IGN: Clovence
Summoner deserved a nerf, suck it up.
Glad to see that pure IIR & IIQ summoners getting a hard time.

I'll keep melting shit up on my flame totem Templar mehehe.

Stoked about the Arc buff, super time it got some love.
Also stoked about a new ice skill, can't wait to get back and try it out.
Guess I'm not leaving spellcasters any time soon after all, lol.

As always GGG, keep up the good work!

WTB ball lightning and echo support gem soon though <3
"
JcFreak wrote:
Nice nerf patch .... sigh ggg good thing ftl made a update something to play.
way to fuct smoke mine. what was it "people are using this skill.... a aa a kill it."
???????????

Can we please delete low quality posts like this.

Good work with the patch: Arc finally got his buff. Can't wait to check how much the skill will chain at lvl 20.

Good to see that you continue tweaking the Invaders. But i really hope that they don't become trivial. Making them more visible is the right way. I think the biggest issue is their life-scalping, espacially in parties. I think the high risk fighting them is fine and interesting, but often it is to time consuming to bother with them.

Anyway, good patch. Sadly i can't play much the next two weeks.
"
Increased the drop rate of rare Vaal Fragments.

Hallelujah! Well done GGG
G FUCKING G INVASION SUMMONERS. what a fucking joke. i dont give a shit about spectre nerf i dont care. what i care about is the only way to control zombies survivability was smoke mine. on standard leagues this really is not much of an issue. but on invasion nearly half the bosses can instantly kill my whole set of zombies. this is not even a snapshot issue as i dont use that on invasion(its pointless) i use a +2 minion helm. and even level 20 zombies with +2 minion helm(level 22) and running a level 66 map they die in a second to the aoe incinerate invasion bosses even if i try to leapslam/lightning warp away right when they go in they die before i get to the auto teleport range. THIS IS ON A 66 MAP WITH LEVEL 22 END GAME ZOMBIE SURVIVABILITY WITH LEVEL 20 PURITY OF FIRE AURA.
this is not a snap shot issue. when they die i have mana regen to cast 1 zombie every 20 or so seconds. it takes a few minutes to resummon them. fucking retarded. smoke mine was the only way to stop them from getting pooped on instantly. fucking retarded how they nerf a purely utility skill that now pretty much breaks a build even with end game survivability gets shit on in level 66 maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info