GreatOne's Chaos Innoculation(CI) Dual Totem Guide

"
7itachi7 wrote:
Also, what would the ideal cwdt setup be for this build for solo play?
I noticed you had immortal call, am guessing you run with party to gain the end charges.

Cwdt + Increased Duration + Immortal Call + Enduring Cry.

The base duration of immortal call scales great with increased duration, even without any endurance charges it gives you plenty of time to either get out of harms way or decide if it's time to leave the instance.
Once upon a time this game was my life.
Updated the guide with more info and changed it to a general dual totem ci guide instead of "comprehensive CI guide", for now.

Also added support for dual incinerate totems.
Last edited by GreatOnePoE on Apr 5, 2014, 12:36:18 AM
You forgot to remove the three critical strike multiplier at the scion start for the incinerate tree.
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
You forgot to remove the three critical strike multiplier at the scion start for the incinerate tree.

Ah, thank you once again kind sir!
Trying another version for your build (CI crit EK totem)
I've never played CI before, currently lvl 69 and I want to respec for CI soon.

I have literally no idea how much ES I need, currently saving up, what should I be looking for? (got 3ex right now, what should be my goal?)

Playing Invasion too
Last edited by noobdw on Apr 7, 2014, 8:37:32 PM
Do you have an opinion on how Glacial Cascade and the newly buffed Arctic Breath would do in this build in comparison to Freezing Pulse?
"
noobdw wrote:
Trying another version for your build (CI crit EK totem)
I've never played CI before, currently lvl 69 and I want to respec for CI soon.

I have literally no idea how much ES I need, currently saving up, what should I be looking for? (got 3ex right now, what should be my goal?)

Playing Invasion too

Try to get around 3k es with some ES nodes, or 2k es without any nodes. Here are some specific gear es numbers to help you out:

500es+ chest
300es+ shield
150es+ gloves/boots
300es+ helmet
40es+ belt

Also, 3ex seems a little low to attain this kind of gear. I would recommend trying to farm some more money or be very careful with how you invest it such that you aren't missing any pieces. I will add relevant info into the guide.
Last edited by GreatOnePoE on Apr 9, 2014, 12:11:59 AM
"
Yiliasayr wrote:
Do you have an opinion on how Glacial Cascade and the newly buffed Arctic Breath would do in this build in comparison to Freezing Pulse?

I will be testing arctic breath tonight on stream, as well as glacial cascade once I can get a higher level one.

The only problem with GC is that I would have to respec some crit or es into AoE nodes as the skill scales incredibly well with Area of Effect.
Oops
Last edited by GreatOnePoE on Apr 9, 2014, 12:11:53 AM
"
GreatOnePoE wrote:

- Currently at level 92 I have ~11,000 Energy Shield, 17.8k DPS per totem or 35k full potental DPS with 52.7% Critical Strike Chance and 650% Critical Strike Multiplier.

How is your damage of 17.8k calculated? I guess it is just the dps shown on the freezing pulse spell, before getting power charges.
I am currently at lvl 68 and just did the switch with 6k ES. Got 23% Critical Strike Chance and 470% Critical Strike Multiplier. But the dps shown on freezing pulse is less than 500. The Gems are leveled and 5-linked, without 'faster casting'. Did i miss something, or is it starting to increase that much? Cheers mate and thx for the guide.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcOSBEvEZYV1xZAGmwc3CHDJIso-ilPKhMspiynLL8tHzQKN2Y62DvhPI5DY0yzTdhQMFZjV8lX4Vj1WfNaK2NDZp5tGXFNfLt-WX_GgW-Cm4LHhX2GrohCiGuMdo5kkNaTJ5mams-do52uncSePKKjo_KnCKcrtAy297b6tzG4k8AawcXB88Nt14ba3dte4vfjhOQi6rrrY-vu7BjsOPId8933pvfB-WX56Pyr
Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
Last edited by Schlachtviehh on Apr 19, 2014, 6:02:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info