GreatOne's Chaos Innoculation(CI) Dual Totem Guide

"
Bada_Bing wrote:
"
GreatOnePoE wrote:
... as totems are immune to reflect damage, corrupting blood, thorns, etc..

Totems are not immune to reflect damage. They can be shocked, chilled, frozen, take reflect damage, thorn damage.
It is auras and DoT that doesn't affect totems (i guess corrupting blood counts as DoT).
Searing Bond is a special case as it doesn't hit, but applies a degenerating effect on the target. Therefore it is immune to lightning thorns and reflect as those effects require a hit.

Yes I used the wrong wording in that sentence, what you are saying is 100% correct. Thank you.
Once upon a time this game was my life.
Last edited by GreatOnePoE on Apr 2, 2014, 9:39:15 AM
"
Woodfist wrote:
"
Necrogue wrote:
Get a Jade flask so you can pop Jade and Granite at the same time.

I misread it as poop - and was like WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK?

A great guide nonetheless.
Nothing new to me but I will definitely forward it to some of the new players in our guild. Thanks a ton!

Thank you sir!
I've allways had this question how do CI builds that dont get their energy shield back from attacking regen their ES? Just run out of battle and wait for it to regen?
"
Qufi wrote:
I've allways had this question how do CI builds that dont get their energy shield back from attacking regen their ES? Just run out of battle and wait for it to regen?

Yes there is an inherent shield delay recharge that a CI user can fall back on, but it's not reliable since it takes a few seconds for that recharge to kick in. In most cases you are better off investing the points into pure energy shield to maximize the regen you get from Zealot's Oath.

Added relevant info into the guide, thank you.
Last edited by GreatOnePoE on Apr 2, 2014, 9:38:36 AM
Hey thanks for the great guide, always enjoy watching your stream.
I plan on going solo with this build, I am wondering out of the 4 spells I can potentially go with on my totems, what would be the most adequate for solo play?
I am planning to run this in standard by the way.
Also, if I cannot afford a battery, what kind of stats would I be looking for on a rare wand?
what about the Bandits?

Thanks for the Guide!
Also, what would the ideal cwdt setup be for this build for solo play?
I noticed you had immortal call, am guessing you run with party to gain the end charges.
Very good guide! Thx a lot for sharing!
IGN: [HC] Myopulse
"
7itachi7 wrote:
Hey thanks for the great guide, always enjoy watching your stream.
I plan on going solo with this build, I am wondering out of the 4 spells I can potentially go with on my totems, what would be the most adequate for solo play?
I am planning to run this in standard by the way.
Also, if I cannot afford a battery, what kind of stats would I be looking for on a rare wand?

Freeze pulse or EK for solo play.

You want a wand with spell dmg / cast speed / spell crit / global crit multiplier.
"
Adrenochrom wrote:
what about the Bandits?

Thanks for the Guide!

Forgot to add that in, thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info