x

Going all the way down into the mara tree to get Armour seems like a waste of points to me. Surely one also gets +24 fire dmg but similar nodes can be found in the witch/templar tree.

Instead I would move into the shadow for life and grab the AR/ES nodes to get more armour and on top of that even more es. Something like this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_f4XM8Be0g73xG14M4FE0Es6IA8B-BbwJxnjxN2Ix2OtjsOClPGjjkIqeEGmyQVZ2uGYXz3cAapwgSaSSqZp7a3biT2CSPRhccNulxTevuNsXQ0HF542qaz3qqHwI22M9lQ2Oa4AQHnC3vhVXGtzGXlYdliBsWb1j1UlPsVZ3EPV-Ppi0fbRlFfsHzDlyCHhB02wtzUwj0wFQHY3kD5oFXKzGIoqN_xiepWm0kPKdcSVERlg5InapirNad7BiP-kk7Nnu0o0Wd
Hi,

I started this build and copied most of it. But finally I end up changing some:

I do not run Discipline. It is not necessary. Instead I run PoF, Clarity and ArcticArmour in a Geofris. So also reduced Mana get a add lvl. Cheap and nice.
Spoiler

Also your Wand looks a bit underpowered ;) I start using Dual Doryanis to get max Power:
Spoiler

Finally I changed some of the passive Nods: instead of Live I took some more Ele Dmg:

I feel quite save with this build now only that I dont try to kill difficult bosses like Piety or Atziri. ;)
Dominus in the Standard and in the Residenz Map is going easy and without dying though ...

Ahhhh forgot: I use a nice
with 6 Links. So I start running a q20 Spell Echo which I use instead of faster Casting. That really makes a different to be able to use the other gems as well AND Vaal Flameblast together. Bosses now have a hard time ;)
Last edited by StorgutBorsit on Jul 16, 2014, 11:09:55 AM
Hey guys! I've done some major changes to the build as of late so be sure to check em out
IGN: @Sleepless
Twitch.tv/iamsleeplesss
You literally copy pasta'd off of blasting cap...whatdo
So the "major changes" consisted of copying my build verbatim? Exact same passive tree, exact same "required uniques" and gem links. Hmm.

-edit- you also literally COPY PASTED THE EXACT SAME PASSIVE TREE LINK RIPPED RIGHT FROM MY GUIDE. Incredible.
Last edited by Solishaw on Jul 18, 2014, 1:37:01 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/793318/page/1
*COUGH*
this isn't your build. have some credibility to at least source your builds man.
x
IGN: @Sleepless
Twitch.tv/iamsleeplesss
Last edited by Iamsleepless on Mar 7, 2017, 9:14:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info