x

x
IGN: @Sleepless
Twitch.tv/iamsleeplesss
Last edited by Iamsleepless on Mar 7, 2017, 9:14:58 AM
Yes this is not my original build lol. prfct1on is the creator.
Twitch.tv/iamsleeplesss
Last edited by Iamsleepless on Jul 18, 2014, 9:31:35 AM
What's the gameplay like for this build, do you just tank while you cast FB? Do you rely on regen/flasks for HP, or have you tried LL with FB? I'm guessing you just kill everything fast anyways, don't even need to rely on a CWDT setup.
"
PhoeniXSkye wrote:
What's the gameplay like for this build, do you just tank while you cast FB? Do you rely on regen/flasks for HP, or have you tried LL with FB? I'm guessing you just kill everything fast anyways, don't even need to rely on a CWDT setup.

I usually just tank everything with AA on haha. If its a super sketchy map you can easily stand back and charge a full flameblast and burn the entire area with a massive prolif. I personally do not like CWDT.

Thanks for the question by the way. :)
Twitch.tv/iamsleeplesss
^
Twitch.tv/iamsleeplesss
Any reason for not using conc effect?
"
Nordmo wrote:

I'd imagine he has chosen it to be the least important or too dangerous with reflect, so
its only going to be used in a 6link.
"
Nordmo wrote:

Conc Effect is super dangerous for flameblast. For a 6th link I would use 20/20 added lightning damage to prolif shock stacks and make the burn do even more damage.
Twitch.tv/iamsleeplesss
any reason not to use chance to ignite?

I'd love to see some offense and defense stats or screenshots :D

tyvm
IGN: onechaosonekill @ NEMESIS
"
ammteschi wrote:
any reason not to use chance to ignite?

I'd love to see some offense and defense stats or screenshots :D

tyvm

As I have just reached level 90 and hit my goal I've moved on from this character and no longer have any of the gear left >.<. Sorry! 20 quality flameblast is 30% chance to ignite so basically If I flammability a group a mobs I will always ignite at least one or more of them to prolif the burn. Therefore I can use increased burning!
Twitch.tv/iamsleeplesss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info