First Uber Atziri Kill and Atziri Ambush/Invasion Prizes Awarded

"
VelocitySC wrote:
Lol scrubcore can't even kill atziri with 2 year old BIS mirrored gear. Yay for ambush league! =D

This. What the hell are people doing in standard?
IGN Ken__Kaniff
gratz!
"
DonVadim wrote:
Who would have thought that the first build to kill uber version of atziri would be the one that can get literally 3 additional item slots due to abuse of snapshot "mechanics" (or rather exploit/bad design) ?

I hope GGG will fix that as soon as possible, because this is honestly disgusting.

Isn't it funny how almost every OP build that was ever in the game has some form of snapshotting acquainted with it... There is so much snapshotting going on in that video that I am truly surprised GGG poste it.
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Lol at people calling others jealous and hater just because they are calling out for the snapshot exploit.

Well, the point is that without that exploit, he might not even killed her. Also the fact that GGG let it go is disappointing.

The kill shouldn't count, he should do it again without the snapshot exploit.
If he kill her without snapshot, THEN you'll be allowed to call others hater or jealous but until then...no, people are just calling out the fact that he used an exploit.
Tech guy
Last edited by Warrax on Mar 31, 2014, 9:13:05 AM
Impressive, there is even an harder version of Atziri, not that she is not hard enough in her normal appearence. :D So basicly again a area for the upper "0.1%", because i only see uber-gear. How are the chances to beat her solo/selffound with average-joes-gear?

"
Knightmare101 wrote:
"
VelocitySC wrote:
Lol scrubcore can't even kill atziri with 2 year old BIS mirrored gear. Yay for ambush league! =D

This is where I have all my chars and stash full of gear ready to rumble. What the hell are people doing in new leagues where they have to start from 0? ;)
Seriously, I have 0 motivation to do new charas and start from 0, I want steady progress and the only reason to start new would be to reach level 100, which of course will not happen due GGG's philosophy.
Everyone plays a different style, why blame people for playing standard only if they want. And standard is not scrap core, otherwise the items would not be THAT insane expencive there which I still do not understand. I would not have an issue to play "trash-core" but somehow the prices for items do not fit in the "dumpster" philosophy of standard, where all items end and should be cheap just because of the sheer inflation.
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
Impressive, there is even an harder version of Atziri, not that she is not hard enough in her normal appearence. :D So basicly again a area for the upper "0.1%", because i only see uber-gear. How are the chances to beat her solo/selffound with average-joes-gear?

"
Knightmare101 wrote:
"
VelocitySC wrote:

This is where I have all my chars and stash full of gear ready to rumble. What the hell are people doing in new leagues where they have to start from 0? ;)
Seriously, I have 0 motivation to do new charas and start from 0, I want steady progress and the only reason to start new would be to reach level 100, which of course will not happen due GGG's philosophy.
Everyone plays a different style, why blame people for playing standard only if they want. And standard is not scrap core, otherwise the items would not be THAT insane expencive there which I still do not understand. I would not have an issue to play "trash-core" but somehow the prices for items do not fit in the "dumpster" philosophy of standard, where all items end and should be cheap just because of the sheer inflation.

standard ppl sell stuff for X and then trade half for hardcore league. like sell a kaoms 100ex and then get 50ex on hardcore.
standard is like a Pawn Shop.
Last edited by spoc002 on Mar 31, 2014, 9:24:09 AM
"
kasub wrote:

Those are fucking terrible.
It's worth noting that +2 maps are a dangerous thing.
They can cause players to get out of their depth -
playing maps that are too hard for the items they currently have. Herp Derp.
"
Yay for RNG gated content beaten by glitched mechanics. Long live POE.
Gz to Dsfarblarwaggle for the kill! And Gz to GGG for promoting a snapshot kill.
Please stop designing "useless" skill gems and uniques, and spend some time fixing these core problems.

Your game is going to die very quickly if this carrys on :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info